What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Who the **** cares. When we win the title I don’t care what anyone says. Toronto’s still counts and Durant/Thompson were injured. Golden State’s still counts and Irving/Love were injured. That was in the Finals too not the semi-finals.
This
Idgaf

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This year is the best chance we have and will likely ever have to win a title. Win tonight’s game and we have the clamps on the series.

Suns are good but they are nothing like the teams we have lost to in recent years. With Paul’s status unknown... this is it.
I highly doubt Chris Paul is unvaccinated. And even if he was unvaccinated, the league would pretend like he was vaccinated. So no, the Suns will still be the greater challenge now that Kawhi is out.

I highly doubt Chris Paul is unvaccinated. And even if he was, the league would pretend like he was. So no, the Suns will still be the greater challenge now that Kawhi is out.
Probably but he also might have Covid... which means the vaccine does not matter... he likely gets around it unless he has the Rona.

Simmons is a huge liability for the sixers. And until they realize that, I don’t see how they can win with him on the floor.

I’d rather beat the Clippers at full strength, but a big reason Kawhi won a ring in Toronto is injuries to GS. It happens. I hope the Jazz come out thirsty for blood.

Donovan had royce wide open
Wtf was he thinking with that dumb pass for the turnover?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

mitchell is an idiot as well...he had ****ing sopmebody open and he throws it into a crowded corner.