What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

I would say this is #3

#1 - Beating Houston in 1997 to go to the Finals

#2 - Game 6 1998 Finals when MJ pushed off

#3 - Today

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
This game is nowhere near the top 5. We have yet to prove that we can beat the Suns this season, so the outcome of this series is secondary.

Ok jagoffs, I have been to in the Uintas for the last 2 games and missed them both. Heard a bit of game 4 on the radio and it sounded disastrous.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Plus I know y'all need your fix you crack addicts.

So I drove down the canyon to deliver some crack to you and watch at least the first half of this one.

Oh and I caught some rainbows, a Kokanee salmon, and an Arctic Grayling today so this has been a good luck day so far and it will carry over to the jazz game.

Have faith
IMG_20210616_172037.jpgIMG_20210616_191618.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ok jagoffs, I have been to in the Uintas for the last 2 games and missed them both. Heard a bit of game 4 on the radio and it sounded disastrous.

So I drove down the canyon to deliver some crack to you and watch at least the first half of this one.

Oh and I caught some rainbows, a Kokanee salmon, and an Arctic Grayling today so this has been a good luck day so far and it will carry over to the jazz game.

Have faith
View attachment 10804View attachment 10805

Not all hero’s wear capes... if fish did wear a cape his crack would still be visible doe.

you're going to see everybody on the clippers step the **** up, jazz need to weather the storm, because the clippers are going to come out swinging heavy. They are gona continue their intensity. They beat our *** to end the game in the 4th quarter with leonard out for the final 6mins. They still can ball. Meanwhile we have

This game is nowhere near the top 5. We have yet to prove that we can beat the Suns this season, so the outcome of this series is secondary.
This year is the best chance we have and will likely ever have to win a title. Win tonight’s game and we have the clamps on the series.

Suns are good but they are nothing like the teams we have lost to in recent years. With Paul’s status unknown... this is it.

I have this gross feeling in my stomach that we come out to relaxed and make this a dogfight instead of going for the killshot... please tell me I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

Have faith
View attachment 10804View attachment 10805

Game over. Clippers should’ve flown home with Kawhi.

This is still no walk-over. Of course, if they can reasonably contain PG13, this should be a win, but there are plenty of good players on that roster.
Watch out for ****ing Reggie jackson

Watch out for ****ing Reggie jackson

Kennard, Batum, Jackson haven’t missed this whole series... Morris finally got going last game too... there could also be the random 5 three Rondo game... I will not relax until the body is fully dead and in the dirt.