What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

Jazz have to win this game big without getting any one hurt
Cannot go back to LA down 3-2 with someone hurt
Biggest game in a while?

This game is probably a top 5 most important game in Jazz history. If we can't beat then without Leonard, the series is over.

This game is probably a top 5 most important game in Jazz history. If we can't beat then without Leonard, the series is over.
I would say this is #3

#1 - Beating Houston in 1997 to go to the Finals

#2 - Game 6 1998 Finals when MJ pushed off

#3 - Today

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah... If we lose tonight it's pretty clear this team doesn't have what it takes. There's literally no reason to lose this game.

Start drinking g when we get up ten, then a shot for each 3 pointer or dunk. If the jazz play well you're in for a world class hangover tomorrow.

The real question is that does the NBA still want the Clippers minus Leonard to advance, or will they finally let the teams decide instead?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The real question is that does the NBA still want the Clippers minus Leonard to advance, or will they finally let the teams decide instead?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
No... they want competition... Suns Jazz would be far more competitive imo

More games = more revenue... 4 games is bad... 7 games is great

I'm not going with this being any kind of THE GAME.

WE are out as much talent with injuries as the Clips, even more, really. Donovan "the diva" according to some, is faking it to play.

I'm not going with this being any kind of THE GAME.

WE are out as much talent with injuries as the Clips, even more, really. Donovan "the diva" according to some, is faking it to play.
Make ****ing sense. The last two sentences looked like a three year old wrote it.

Last edited: