What's new

Knicks hire Walt Perrin as Assistant GM

I hear by advise the Jazz to create polls on Jazzfanz to determine who they should draft instead of hiring a new replacement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Perrin doesn't make the picks the GM does but obviously he has a lot of input. Also not sure how you could consider Rodney Hood as a bad pick. Hood well out his performed where he was drafted, at 23 you're lucky to get a end of the bench guy if you look at it historically but obviously you hope to get a rotational player at 23.

I'm hoping this gives the Jazz a trade partner relationship with NYK that JZ and DL can use, cause I was getting tired of all the trades with CLE.

And thus it begins. Dolan is already courting Georges.

He's probably ordering his Cameos, too.

And thus it begins. Dolan is already courting Georges.

He's probably ordering his Cameos, too.

Tim MacMahon(hopefully I spelled that right), on Spencer Checketts show yesterday when asked about this basically said the obvious things like contract, but then said he’s talked to a few people who think Donovan is more comfortable as a big fish in a small pond where he doesn’t have to deal with all the ridiculous things that come with playing for a franchise like the Knicks, and he’s also been told he doesn’t think Donovan would want to play for any other coach but Quin Snyder, so as long as Quins with the Jazz he doesn’t see Donovan going anywhere.

I don’t blame him. Playing in NY for the Knicks would just plain be stress you don’t need. And I don’t get the feeling Donovan has loved this entire drama situation with Rudy that got to the point it did. That will be an every week occurrence if he’s in NY with expectations. I wouldn’t want to do it. He can be just as successful in SLC,Utah, and never have to deal with all the drama and media BS that comes with a franchise like the Knicks.

here’s the interview
https://espn700sports.com/interview...e-loss-of-bojan-bogdanovic-for-the-utah-jazz/