What's new

Las Vegas: Worst Mass Shooting in US History

I might add, I'm not saying this is true, but reading stuff online that's trying to spin it this way with some things to validate it. Going to read more into now and check the sources.

The gun will likely be an M-14 or M-16 yeah? Maybe a H & K 7.62? What possible use for civilians could these rifles have?

Don't know.

It was most likely an automatic, which are illegal (kind of). You can buy pre-86 versions, but they're highly regulated and very expensive.

As for why a citizen would want one, idk...I can't speak for them.

I'm reading online this guy was a left-wing, Trump hating member of the antifa and that they targeted the country concert cause only white, Trumpards would be there.

Source? I have see nothing about any possible affiliations or motivations.

Source? I have see nothing about any possible affiliations or motivations.

I've read about his Facebook and its like, interests, affilations,and messages shared. However, it's been taken down. Like candrew said, him being 64 doesn't make it believable he was a member of the antifa, but people online are pretty convinced.

Not close to 100%, but from what I heard in a couple of the videos it sounded like it was a bump-fired semi-auto imo.

Based off the speed ups and slow downs in fire (or a really ****ty auto that was overheating badly).

I've read about his Facebook and it's like, interests, affilations,and messages shared. However, it's been taken down. Like candrew said, him being 64 doesn't make it believable he was a member of the antifa, but people online are pretty convinced.

Unfortunately the second someone becomes infamous in this country a flock of assholes start posting fake stuff about them to fit their agenda - including Facebook pages.

I've read about his Facebook and its like, interests, affilations,and messages shared. However, it's been taken down. Like candrew said, him being 64 doesn't make it believable he was a member of the antifa, but people online are pretty convinced.

Maybe a link would be helpful?

Unfortunately the second someone becomes infamous in this country a flock of assholes start posting fake stuff about them to fit their agenda - including Facebook pages.

This is true. I've also seen both twitter and facebook post the truth far before large media outlets too.

Maybe a link would be helpful?

Facebook and twitter, mainly. I'll keep the sources to myself as of now cause, like I said, I don't know what I've read is true. It seems legit though. I'm sure you could find it be googling keywords.

Facebook and twitter, mainly. I'll keep the sources to myself as of now cause, like I said, I don't know what I've read is true. It seems legit though. I'm sure you could find it be googling keywords.

You should post them anyway. The rest of us would like to see. The more we can get into the shared pool of knowledge, the more educated all of us are. Even if we have to strike something in the pool as false when it proves to be... or even strike something as speculative until it can be proven.

So, please. Share with us.

Bloomberg is reporting that ISIS is now taking responsibility saying the guy converted a few months ago. I doubt that, but it's out there too.

You should post them anyway. The rest of us would like to see. The more we can get into the shared pool of knowledge, the more educated all of us are. Even if we have to strike something in the pool as false when it proves to be... or even strike something as speculative until it can be proven.

So, please. Share with us.

I would, but a lot is screenshots posted on twitter and facebook.

Bloomberg is reporting that ISIS is now taking responsibility saying the guy converted a few months ago. I doubt that, but it's out there too.

ISIS claims every shooting dude. It's just gullible right wingers take the bait if the person is brown 100% of the time.

Sounds like he was just some laid back typical mid-western dude. Lived in Texas and Nevada. Worked for Lockheed Martin for a while. Never got in any real trouble. He just snapped - very disturbing.

They're already drawing parallels to the Austin Tower shooter - maybe he had brain tumor or some other medical condition that drove him nuts.

Still early though.

Multiple sources have claimed that this terrible human shooter did not have a Facebook account and the reports that he does and his beliefs are not true. The ISIS claims also have no proof.

What a terrible tragedy, regardless of why he did it or what his background is.