What's new

Last offseason move? trade suggestion

Bulls could waive Favors after a trade. There's nothing which states they have to give minutes to him.
I think DL blinks and gives up a 1st. Utah will lose Favs and JJ this summer. Who starts at PF, Jerebko?
I hope he’s prepared to give up a 1st. When you oook at our team needs, a stretch 4 is non-negotiable. We need a stretch four — a real one, not the fake ones. It’s absolutely essential, especially if we keep up with the Rubio reclamation nonsense. When you survey the landscape of stretch fours who help us, you realize everyone is far out of reach. I wouldn’t look the gift horse in the mouth.

Bulls could waive Favors after a trade. There's nothing which states they have to give minutes to him.
I think DL blinks and gives up a 1st. Utah will lose Favs and JJ this summer. Who starts at PF, Jerebko?

There is absolutely no reason for the Jazz to give up Favors and a 1st. That's way too much for Mirotic. I'm pretty sure after looking at the contract and future pick situations of the talked about suitors for Mirotic (Jazz, Pistons, Blazers) that the Bulls are not going to get everything they are asking for in this trade. Insiders have described the trade market for Mirotic as "tepid". The teams who are making offers have the advantage in negotiations.