What's new

Last several years our roster has had....

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];905514 said:
Why? Because he works hard? Because he's efficient from mid-range? Because he gives us flexibility to make a trade involving the "core" front court players? The only reason someone would predict a hatred of Booker is if their fanboy ******** for Kanter, Favors, and Gobert had gone straight into their brainstem.

Isn't there some hypothetical scenario where you'd be upset at Booker's PT?

Let's say Kanter gets 30 mpg, Favors 30 mpg, Evans 8 mpg, Novak 8 mpg, and Booker 20 mpg. Gobert does not get off the bench.

Let's say Kanter gets 30 mpg, Favors 30 mpg, Evans 8 mpg, Novak 8 mpg, and Booker 20 mpg. Gobert does not get off the bench.

If Booker is making the hustle plays getting rebounds playing solid defense, and the jazz are winning games I'll be happy. If he gives us a better chance to win he better get the minutes over Gobert. And no, I'm not rooting for losses this year. I'm not at all interested in having another year like last year. If these guys don't learn to win some now they may never get out of there losing ways till they blow up the team.

I'm a member of the Booker Fan Club and I see no reason to get all twisted by such hypotheticals.

BTW, I'm also the #1 fan of Rudy. So suck it.

Rotation minutes doesn't have to be a rock solid list that will make the end of the season. Players like Gobert and Booker should be able to play more or less in some of the games that will give the team leverage against the opposition. That is what i being expected from Quin Snyder, right?

Rotation minutes doesn't have to be a rock solid list that will make the end of the season. Players like Gobert and Booker should be able to play more or less in some of the games that will give the team leverage against the opposition. That is what i being expected from Quin Snyder, right?
Nope. Don't play matchups. Play only young players that your organization drafted.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];905536 said:
I'm a member of the Booker Fan Club and I see no reason to get all twisted by such hypotheticals.

Sorry to hear that you are so angry. Hope you feel better soon.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];905536 said:

Sorry, but you can be the #2 fan. Go back to the draft and post-draft threads.

dahntay jones

A handful of players who all of us, or most of us, loathed having on the court... Whether it was McLeod, Palacio, Giricek, Raja, RJ, Marvin, Earl, etc., someone was always playing in front of someone we thought deserved to be on the court whether it was because they were our first round draft pick that previous summer or someone we thought was more talented.

This year, there isn't a guy on the roster that I can identify that will cause that frustration in me. Perhaps my tune will change a month into the season but I can't wait to see how Coach Snyder attacks the season with our rotation.

Who were some of the guys that used to boil your blood the most when they were on the court? Todd Fuller was my No. 1 most hated.

Apparently now Dahntay Jones.