What's new

Least favorite Mod

Which Mod should be "recalled?"

• Total voters
Why? I don't think you're a bad mod. However, I do think you run a pretty miserable fantasy basketball league that I'm for sure signing up for this season. Wooohooo!

I'm not signing up for that nightmare of a job again, it's impossible to please everyone (which I tried). Never thought a fantasy basketball league could contain such drama.

I don't even know how that works. You wouldn't get my vote on it, but that's because all us evil mods stick together, muwhahahaha....

Just awful

DzlItem692.jpg

So is kicky going to be recalled or what?

I don't even know how that works. You wouldn't get my vote on it, but that's because all us evil mods stick together, muwhahahaha....

Why don't you quit pleading ignorance on how mod procedures work and find out how we can get it done.

If we need to call a motion on recall as Jazzfanz posters I'd be happy to start it. Anyone willing to second it?

Why don't you quit pleading ignorance on how mod procedures work and find out how we can get it done.

If we need to call a motion on recall as Jazzfanz posters I'd be happy to start it. Anyone willing to second it?

I second the motion to recall millsapa...and babe. Oh wait, one would do.