What's new

LeBron to Lakers

this is family move for lebron. he knows he won’t beat warriors anyway. lebron passing it to ball for brick 3 will be cool i guess

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I dont think it's a family move. Lakers are the best spot for him. Yeah, the Lakers have sucked at recruiting for a bit now, but now they have Lebron. Kawhi will most likely join next year. They will be good and the Warriors might be falling soon.

Wonder what it's like to sign a superstar for your hometown team? I'll probably never know

I dont think it's a family move. Lakers are the best spot for him. Yeah, the Lakers have sucked at recruiting for a bit now, but now they have Lebron. Kawhi will most likely join next year. They will be good and the Warriors might be falling soon.

I wonder if Lebron will be good enough to challange warriors when they fall in few years. he is getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

"Everyone who has made an All-NBA first team in the last four years now plays in the Western Conference"

twitter

let's just make the west finals the nba championship

The league needs to do away with conferences and have an NFL style schedule. Rotate divisions and what not. Play your division teams 4 or 6 times and even it out with the rest of the league. Make the top 16 teams end up in the playoffs.

I’ll bet the raptors are throwing a monster party today... the witch is dead.

The league needs to do away with conferences and have an NFL style schedule. Rotate divisions and what not. Play your division teams 4 or 6 times and even it out with the rest of the league. Make the top 16 teams end up in the playoffs.

It’s so dumb. East teams are poop.

I'm exactly in the same boat as you. I love Lebron, always have..... but now, he's a Laker. I can;t do it anymore

Samesies
Damn it

So here's a question. Do we still take the long road on this or do we blow our load? Trust the process or go all in if possible?