What's new

LeBron to Lakers

Man, I hate the West sometimes. lol All the heavy hitter players want to come over all the time, thus making it easier for the East teams. Boston has a green light to the finals again. smh

Not worried.

We’re still a better team than the lakers and Lebron has a lot of mileage.

Now we get to beat Lebron down four times a year instead of just two. And his sidekick is now Lonzo Ball. What’s Lebron going to do after Ball bricks a wide open corner 3? Where’s that meme with JR Smith?

We’ll still kick the lakers ***. Not worried at all.

Stephen A. Smith saying the Lakers are not going to give S.A. what they want for Kahwi.

I dont think it's a family move. Lakers are the best spot for him. Yeah, the Lakers have sucked at recruiting for a bit now, but now they have Lebron. Kawhi will most likely join next year. They will be good and the Warriors might be falling soon.

So they’ll struggle for a playoff seed this next year and then hope Kawhi comes next?

How much longer do people think Lebron can keep this up? When they crash they crash fast. I for one don’t see Lebron playing elite basketball for the entire duration of his contract. Frankly, I see a decline or major injury happening in the next year or two.

Six if the top eight scorers in NBA history have played for the Lakers at some point in their careers.

Only Jordan and Nowitzki didn't.

always been a Lebron fan. That changed to tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

In a weird way this could help the Jazz. i think Utah matches up better against a Lebron led team than the Warriors. Jazz could get lucky and have Lebron/Warrriors matchup in the 2nd round. It creates a bit more potential volatility in the West which could benefit teams who dont match up well against the Warriors.

In a weird way this could help the Jazz. i think Utah matches up better against a Lebron led team than the Warriors. Jazz could get lucky and have Lebron/Warrriors matchup in the 2nd round. It creates a bit more potential volatility in the West which could benefit teams who dont match up well against the Warriors.

Utah matches well with Golden State as well, though not as much as they do against the LaBrons.

So here's a question. Do we still take the long road on this or do we blow our load? Trust the process or go all in if possible?
What does that even mean? "Blow our load"...does that mean trading Rudy, Donovan, etc. because the Lakers got Lebron and likely Kawhi? What does trusting the process or going all in mean? I think the Jazz are doing both. They have a process they're following which has made them a top-5 team. If going "all-in" means acquiring another starter, they'd love to. It's not like we didn't serenade Paul George. I'm sure Lindsey has conversations with every agent.