What's new

LeBron to Lakers

This whole free agency period is exactly why the NBA needs a straight hard cap, no questions asked. No luxury tax going forward in the next CBA. If the cap is $100 million, you have a $100 million to spend. If you have two superstars you want to max at $40 mil a year and that only leaves $20 million for the other 13 people, that's a decision you make.

It would either force teams to only accumulate one, maybe two max guys if they're extremely bold or would force player salaries down to a more manageable level.

Players union will never sign off on it as it would be taking their $ away.

Again, not worried.

Lebron either wastes one year in mediocrity and gets yet another year older then signs Kawhi or the Lakers trade all of their young talent to get Kawhi.

Either way, we win. Lebron can’t keep this up forever. And Pops is under no obligation to give his best asset up to his arch rival for nothing.

In order for this Lebron to LA thing to work he needed someone like Paul or George to be signing together with him.

So yes, this brings the lakers into playoff contention. But nothing more. And no one is obligated to send the Lakers a superstar without bleeding the Lakers dry of their young talent.

Meanwhile Lebron gets older.

Not worried at all.

Nonsense.

You are going to be proven wrong.

Why are you and others trying to say the Lakers wont be contenders? Of course they will. That roster is way better than what Cleveland has, and they arent even done building it yet.

I guarantee the Lakers will be a legitimate threat next year. Id even put them above Houston now.

Houston wont be as good. They wont win as many games as they did last year. I guarantee that too.

The west will finish like this next year

1.GS
2. Lakers
3. Jazz
4. Houston.

Ok. Magic Johnson has lost his mind. He signed Javal McGee. And Lance Stevenson. Hahahaha wut

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh! I got it!

The Lakers aren’t trying to trade for Leonard. They want Tony Parker.

They want thin tryin to get with spouses and moms.

Dude please. Lmfao

Who else can the Lakers sign that's a joke?! Cousins! Pretty please

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk