What's new

Let’s discuss Joe Ingles

Seems like Ingles plays a little more confident and aggressive for Australia than he does for the Jazz. Love how he sees the floor.

Let’s get one thing straight... Joe Ingles never lacks for confidence. Joe was once on an airplane when the pilot had a heart attack... he confidently stepped into the cockpit and landed the plane with one hand... he used the other hand to revive the pilot... no cpr he just slapped him in the face and said “get a hold of yourself man!”

Let’s get one thing straight... Joe Ingles never lacks for confidence. Joe was once on an airplane when the pilot had a heart attack... he confidently stepped into the ****pit and landed the plane with one hand... he used the other hand to revive the pilot... no cpr he just slapped him in the face and said “get a hold of yourself man!”

Amen.

4th or 5th best player. Please Joe dismantled USA. And played much better than Donovan. Aussie Aussie Aussie

too bad Ben Simmons didn’t have the fortitude to play for his country like joe or Mitchell or Gobert, just sad really. Not a patriot I guess. But who needs Ben Simmons when you have Joe, am I right @Jazz

too bad Ben Simmons didn’t have the fortitude to play for his country like joe or Mitchell or Gobert, just sad really. Not a patriot I guess. But who needs Ben Simmons when you have Joe, am I right @Jazz

Ben is focused on wining his 3rd straight rookie of the year award... #priorities

Actually I think Joe told him to stay home... he didn’t want him to see greatness up close and personal... Gotta protect those trade secrets.

I think it’s time to let go of the Rookie of the Year gripe. It’s a bad look to be whining about it two years later. Put it to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Meh. I wouldn't call it a gripe... just a long running joke... I believe all jokes should be thoroughly run into the ground always. Bring me your churro, Best Buy, Dedex, and other jokes... I'm here for them.

In other news... Australia has officially changed it's name to Inglesland… I'm not sure it is enough to honor such a hero, but it is a start.

Joe is playing too many minutes right now. He’s doing awesome stuff. But too many minutos

What are the Vegas odds for Joe Ingles NBA MVP... it’s coming and I want to cash in