What's new

Let’s try another angle: Biden vs TrumpISM

Biden vs. who?

Romney and Huntsman.

No way in hell he drops out. His ego won't let him. Too bad the parties are so neutered, otherwise the repubs could offer an alternative option to run against Trump. It's so stupid that all we ever get is 2 viable candidates. I think both parties should at least put forth 2 options for the actual presidential election then whoever wins the other guy running from their party becomes VP or something. Or just loses. But it would be better than 2 "real" candidates and a bunch of "throw your vote away" fringe candidates.

Politics in our country sucks so hard.

Yeah, and I'd vote for the Republican if it was Nikki Haley or Mitt Romney or Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice. But for some weird reason I can only vote for the person the party nominates.

This idea that if some super obscure person from a party you don't identify with would have been nominated because they appeal to you, as a member of the other party, then you'd vote for someone from that party is kind of pointless.

The Democrats don't have to appeal to Trump supporters and hard core Republicans to win. In fact, they would have ZERO chance if they did that. Tulsi would have been destroyed in the general, had she not already gotten handily defeated in the primary. She never had even sort of a legit chance. But sure, appearing on FOX News to trash Obama has endeared her to some Republican voters. Whoopty ****ing Doo.
Would you still vote for Haley? She’s such a Boot licker. Trump has a great story to tell? Goodness...

I'm voting for Trump based on his job: foreign policy. Y'all have no moral code if you vote for another war monger. Biden is a neo-con. Don't send more young American boys off to slaughter or return home deranged.

Trump has contributed greatly to the craziness of the media.
A vote for Trump this year is a vote for the media to continue to be crazy...... Crazier even.

The media loves trump being president. They have never had so much to talk about before and are getting more clicks than ever thanks to trump.

If you don't like the media then vote for boring Biden. The media would hate that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have children and know the consequences of caving to childish temper tantrums.

Would you still vote for Haley? She’s such a Boot licker. Trump has a great story to tell? Goodness...

Canceled it so he could come play golf at his course in NJ. My buddies heard F-16’s flying overhead. Too bad they didn’t take him out.

I have children and know the consequences of caving to childish temper tantrums.
Trump IS a childish temper tantrum lol. If the media backed off then they would be the ones caving to childish temper tantrums so good job contradicting yourself.

Trump IS a childish temper tantrum lol. If the media backed off then they would be the ones caving to childish temper tantrums so good job contradicting yourself.

Keep up the good fight, tiger. Only need to repeat this dross 1,000 more times until you convince the world!

Childish as he may be, yet immoral to vote the war mongering democrat in over President Peaceful. Such a dilemma.

Keep up the good fight, tiger. Only need to repeat this dross 1,000 more times until you convince the world!

Childish as he may be, yet immoral to vote the war mongering democrat in over President Peaceful. Such a dilemma.

I don't need to convince anyone, we have all seen and heard trump. It's common knowledge.
I was just pointing out your contradiction silly

How many wars has Biden started again?

Oh and just so you know mr peaceful is currently at war with his own people that he has sent his military after. So Biden wars? Zero. Trump? One. Gonna have to try again.

I don't need to convince anyone, we have all seen and heard trump. It's common knowledge.
I was just pointing out your contradiction silly

How many wars has Biden started again?

Oh and just so you know mr peaceful is currently at war with his own people that he has sent his military after. So Biden wars? Zero. Trump? One. Gonna have to try again.

Being obsessed with every Trump breath and repeating the same diatribe is definitely not childish. When was the last time you posted anything else?

Being obsessed with every Trump breath and repeating the same diatribe is definitely not childish. When was the last time you posted anything else?
You don't know for to use this forum? Kinda childish of you

I will help you out though little buddy. Go to the Utah jazz section of this forum. Look in the threads from the jazz recent scrimmages. You will find posts from me in both of them.
You can also look in the threads for the fantasy football matchups going on. You're welcome lil fella.

Nice deflection btw. Trump would be proud.

Back on topic however, didn't some general in the middle east get assassinated recently under Trump's orders? Warmonger.

You don't know for to use this forum? Kinda childish of you

I will help you out though little buddy. Go to the Utah jazz section of this forum. Look in the threads from the jazz recent scrimmages. You will find posts from me in both of them.
You can also look in the threads for the fantasy football matchups going on. You're welcome lil fella.

Nice deflection btw. Trump would be proud.

Back on topic however, didn't some general in the middle east get assassinated recently under Trump's orders? Warmonger.

You would complain about how he handled Iran. Like a bawse. Five star rating. Mr. President Peaceful, Five Star General.

Actually, you know what the most hillarious part of Trump is? We FINALLY have a president standing up to the neo-cons and Thriller is beside himself, ******** his pants over everything Trump. Poetic hahaha!

Another reason to vote Trump is his impeccable handling of the Covid crisis. He's been very presidential, in spite of the media lapping up and pushing the Chinese propaganda. Vote Trump to keep the recovery going.