What's new

Life - official thread

I can PM somebody the real reason why I might not ever get married, but I need assurance he/she won't tell noone.

Guaranteed it's not what CL is thinking of.

PM me. I swear on me and my family's lives I would never tell anyone.

That would defeat the purpose... we need a trusted moderator to settle this.

I'm not telling you to PM me so we can find out who wins our little argument. PM me so I can simply discover the reason which you don't want to broadcast.

I'm actually a very private person once you get to know me ... so... yeah that's really too much info to divulge at this stage.

but now you're only making it worse. Everybody is going to assume the worse, like that you have severe erectile dysfunction or AIDS. Etc. Your best bet is to just put it out there at this point.

but now you're only making it worse. Everybody is going to assume the worse, like that you have severe erectile dysfunction or AIDS. Etc. Your best bet is to just put it out there at this point.

LOL .. I'm pretty sure you're the only one around here assuming the worst.

Legit possible reasons.

1) He's gay. (already thought that anyway)
2) His dick's inverted. (def possibility considering he's Asian)
3) He can't keep a girl for any sustained amount of time because his overly sensitive, clingy nature scares and annoys the **** out of them. (my actual reason he'll never get married)
4) He's gay. (too many indicators point in this direction, not that there's anything wrong with it)
5) His only sexual experience lasted five seconds and ended with him prematurely finishing into his partner, knocking her up, and fathering a child, someone that he has never been allowed to see and will never see because of his creepy interests in celebrity relationships and anything lavendar, thus scarring him both emotionally and even physically since that same partner, furious after his terrible performance, scarred him just seconds after by cutting his tiny dick off, thus rendering him completely and utterly incapable of ever having sex ever again.

Legit possible reasons.

1) He's gay. (already thought that anyway)
2) His dick's inverted. (def possibility considering he's Asian)
3) He can't keep a girl for any sustained amount of time because his overly sensitive, clingy nature scares and annoys the **** out of them. (my actual reason he'll never get married)
4) He's gay. (too many indicators point in this direction, not that there's anything wrong with it)
5) His only sexual experience lasted five seconds and ended with him prematurely finishing into his partner, knocking her up, and fathering a child, someone that he has never been allowed to see and will never see because of his creepy interests in celebrity relationships and anything lavendar, thus scarring him both emotionally and even physically since that same partner, furious after his terrible performance, scarred him just seconds after by cutting his tiny dick off, thus rendering him completely and utterly incapable of ever having sex ever again.

LOL .. those were your reasons?

Why did I ever take you seriously?

LOL .. those were your reasons?

Why did I ever take you seriously?

#3 is the reason and I'm sticking with it. In 10 years, when you're still single and wondering why, we can revisit this. Until then, I can't help someone who doesn't want to help their self.

#3 is the reason and I'm sticking with it. In 10 years, when you're still single and wondering why, we can revisit this. Until then, I can't help someone who doesn't want to help their self.

LOL ... more like in 10 years time I'll still be single and I will be completely at peace with it ...

(there's your hint for the real reason BTW)

Well I guess now that CL is no longer interested in the argument that started this, this is now a moot point..
He seems pretty interested to me, but I wasn't serious about wanting to know. I think you should keep it to yourself. If you want to eventually get married as badly as it seems like you do then get it resolved. If you don't really care about ever getting married then it doesn't matter.

LOL ... more like in 10 years time I'll still be single and I will be completely at peace with it ...

(there's your hint for the real reason BTW)

Odds are against this outcome. I feel for you, brough. You're obviously feeling 100 times too much shame over something.

One love needs to stop looking for love in all the wrong places (Thailand)

Come to the holy mecca of jazzland (salt lake city) on your next vaca. It is here that I shall take you around and we shall find your wives.

It is Destiny