What's new

Life - official thread

I dunno man. I've heard some pretty nasty rumors about her. And the lip crusties? And the checkered past?

But, on the other hand, he is a fan of Thailand so maybe it's right up his alley.
Dat golden trails experience doe

I know what's up. If things continue to go along as they have for the next 10 years, hotttnickkk will then prove the "you use it or you lose it" theory.

OL loving all of this attention tbh, he ain't telling y'all ****

LOL .. no.

It sounds to me like you are attracted to women but you don't particularly like women. Getting warm?

In re the Orlando mass shooting:
"There are two races of men in this world but only these two: The race of the decent man and the race of the indecent man." Victor Frankl/ Man's Search for Meaning

It sounds to me like you are attracted to women but you don't particularly like women. Getting warm?

In re the Orlando mass shooting:
"There are two races of men in this world but only these two: The race of the decent man and the race of the indecent man." Victor Frankl/ Man's Search for Meaning
LOL .. I am VERY attracted to woman... and I do like them quite a lot actually.. I just haven't been able to (yet) find one that I am willing to commit my whole life to.

On my trip this year I've dated so many girls... as I've said earlier in another post.. seen them all... rich and beautiful but stuck up ones... lovely and friendly but not so pretty ones.. too young.. too old....

....and at the end of it .... nothing..... which made me start to question the notion of the quest to find a wife or a life partner... what would happen if I can somehow be content with being by myself... doing things I enjoy by myself... i.e., reading, cooking, drawing...

What would life be like? Would it be better or worse? More freedom and nothing to compromise on.. etc.. etc.. I guess loneliness would be an issue but what if I can become at peace with it? What would happen then?

What would life be like? Would it be better or worse? More freedom and nothing to compromise on.. etc.. etc.. I guess loneliness would be an issue but what if I can become at peace with it? What would happen then?

Do it

OL, I have your diagnosis.

why do you think a quest like that would succeed, or that giving it up would be OK? What it looks like to me is a failure of values. I dunno know any woman would give a crap about me. They have their own values, I have mine.

If you're going to consider "romance" or look for someone who cares about YOU, figure out which girl you care about first. Five, ten "no-go" events are a small price to pay for the one who will care about you as much in return.

Your chances are better in New Zealand, the culture favors commitment more.

OL, I have your diagnosis.

why do you think a quest like that would succeed, or that giving it up would be OK? What it looks like to me is a failure of values. I dunno know any woman would give a crap about me. They have their own values, I have mine.

If you're going to consider "romance" or look for someone who cares about YOU, figure out which girl you care about first. Five, ten "no-go" events are a small price to pay for the one who will care about you as much in return.

Your chances are better in New Zealand, the culture favors commitment more.

Yes I do agree that girls are wayyyy more fickle here in Thailand than they are in NZ ... but yeah since I plan on moving to Thailand in just under 2 years I don't know if it's a good idea to start a relationship in NZ and then try to get her to move later on... Plus dunno how many kiwi girls are interested in moving to thailand long term.. LOL

But yeah it has become much more apparent to me on this trip how different the 2 cultures are... the people, the social environment, the hectic pace of life.. everything's so totally different.

Also too many choices is a problem for me. It's like if u live in a small town, and you go a shoe shop and there are only 5 pairs, you can pretty easily choose your favourite one and live with it, .. but when there are 100's of pairs to choose from, you start to get picky... and once you eventually ended up choosing 1 pair, .. you walk out the shop, there are 10 more shops with 100 more pairs to choose from AGAIN ...

That's what it's like here with girls.. 1,000's of pairs of 'shoes' to choose from.. literally.

Yes I do agree that girls are wayyyy more fickle here in Thailand than they are in NZ ... but yeah since I plan on moving to Thailand in just under 2 years I don't know if it's a good idea to start a relationship in NZ and then try to get her to move later on... Plus dunno how many kiwi girls are interested in moving to thailand long term.. LOL

But yeah it has become much more apparent to me on this trip how different the 2 cultures are... the people, the social environment, the hectic pace of life.. everything's so totally different.

Also too many choices is a problem for me. It's like if u live in a small town, and you go a shoe shop and there are only 5 pairs, you can pretty easily choose your favourite one and live with it, .. but when there are 100's of pairs to choose from, you start to get picky... and once you eventually ended up choosing 1 pair, .. you walk out the shop, there are 10 more shops with 100 more pairs to choose from AGAIN ...

That's what it's like here with girls.. 1,000's of pairs of 'shoes' to choose from.. literally.

Must make it difficult to find your sole mate.

Yup, .. I'm traveling back to NZ today.. and I will definitely research this a bit more and try it out ... I mean - why not? You only live once right?

What is life - if not something YOU define?

Research it? What in the holy hell are you talking about??? There's nothing to "research" per se.