What's new

Life - official thread

I have heard that about rivers back east. Boaters out here are really great about that stuff in general, they tend to carry out what they carry in. We also have a couple community river clean up days that everyone participates in. I suppose it has a lot to do with all the national parks in the area, and people wanting to preserve the beauty. There is a lot of environmental education pretty much everywhere you turn.

Out here, the boaters seem to be very good about it. I very, very rarely saw pollution on the banks or elsewhere.

Now, pollution along our roadways is a whole 'mother matter. That **** infuriates me and is bad in a lot of New Jersey. Anyone who pollutes (I don't count biodegradable stuff like banana peels and such) should be castrated. Dead serious. I hate it more than maybe anything.

Another thing about life:

My daughter started crawling this week! She is 7 months old, and is super cute.

Awesome bro! Fatherhood is so much fun. I seriously wouldn't have asked for any aspect of it to be any different to this point. Even the tough times. We're better for it.

winter is coming ... about to get cold here so heading off to Hawaii for a few weeks with the family Anyone been to the big island and maui .. any tips of what's cool to see ??

2072986166_412656513.jpg

Awesome post, Broncster. You ever bang Hardin?

Nope, she is a close friend of my niece and we are friends with her family. Her family, including her are really good people. They also have good genes in the family. She was a good D1 volleyball player before and whos first pageant thing was Miss Hawaii and she trained hard for it and won. Her brother played in the NFL and would have been really good if he hadnt had some fluke injuries. He ran a 4.3 40 yard dash as a 6'3" 230 pound corner/safety. It was a hard hitter. He even got me to wear a Beavers jersey which is hard to do as a duck fan.

winter is coming ... about to get cold here so heading off to Hawaii for a few weeks with the family Anyone been to the big island and maui .. any tips of what's cool to see ??

I used to live in Hawaii for awhile but on Oahu. My family still lives there. I dont know Maui well, I have only been a couple times. The big Island is where we go camping but also not much insight. For me Hawaii is about good food. Hawaiian food is great but there is also the best of all the Asian cultures there as well. Eat everywhere that isnt a Chain restaurant. The more hole in the wall the better. The other half of my time is spent surfing. I am a lazy surfer though. Get a big cooler, fill it with beer and tie a rope around it and a rock. We would ride the cooler out and drink out of it, surf in, paddle back out and repeat all day. Also throw some Poke in the cooler if you like fish. Also make sure you find some Hawaiian malasadas. Leonards Bakery has the best but I think they are only in Honolulu, at least to my knowledge. Get some Korean ribs and Hawaiian style macaroni salad as well.

Guys, I'm visiting SLC (from Europe) next week, and would love to catch some finals games at a Sports Bar. Do you have any good tips as where to go (and where not to go)?

Cheers!

someone tipped me lumpy's (bad food though), whiskey street, bout time, buffalo wild wings and BW3 (has sound). I think I'll check out BW3.

ESA has Salt-N-Pepa/Vanilla Ice,/Coolio/Tone Loc/Rob Base/Young Mc/Color Me Badd/ Candyman though. I think it'll be basically Salt N Peppa, and the rest of them will all play their hit song.

someone tipped me lumpy's (bad food though), whiskey street, bout time, buffalo wild wings and BW3 (has sound). I think I'll check out BW3.

ESA has Salt-N-Pepa/Vanilla Ice,/Coolio/Tone Loc/Rob Base/Young Mc/Color Me Badd/ Candyman though. I think it'll be basically Salt N Peppa, and the rest of them will all play their hit song.

VI, Rob Base, Young MC and CMB all had 2-4 solid songs. Tone Loc's album with Wild Thing and Funky Cold Medina was great--the whole thing.

So you gonna get a mini-meetup going or what?

Plus, since you're here asking questions, tell us something about yourself. You been lurking for awhile? You a life long Jazz fan or did you follow a certain player here?

P.S. if you have concerns about zionism I suggest you keep that to yourself.

Also, newbie, are you a hot feminina by any chance with a nice upper region? Hence the name.

Because if so, if One Love engages you, run as far as ****ing away as possible.