What's new

Life - official thread

So you gonna get a mini-meetup going or what?

Plus, since you're here asking questions, tell us something about yourself. You been lurking for awhile? You a life long Jazz fan or did you follow a certain player here?

P.S. if you have concerns about zionism I suggest you keep that to yourself.

Longtime (since early 90's) NBA fan. But used to be a Sonics fan before they stole that franchisse. Now I'm just a fan of the game in general. Favorite Utah player right now is probably Favors. Used to have a Antoine Carr Utah jersey (Champion). Other than that I didnt have any Jazz jerseys in my extensive collection of weird obscure jerseys, I have to admit.

Been lurking for a few years already, mostly to stay up to date on any Jazz player news.

Also, newbie, are you a hot feminina by any chance with a nice upper region? Hence the name.

Because if so, if One Love engages you, run as far as ****ing away as possible.

Nope, no perky **** here. Perk because Perkins used to be my favorite player (Sam, not Kendrick).

226815.jpg

- people who kill people suck

- my project I've been trying to name was voted down at city council 3-2. Tough. so much time invested. Try again.

- bought a new Escalade last night. Nice.

- feeling great after surgery

- about to head to Kentucky for a month. Humidity.

- Got laid off last week.
- Job interviews are teh BS.
- Have a killer sinus infection.
- I don't have insurance so I'm curing it with home remedies; see also "not working"
- My car was broken into and my iPad was stolen.
- And other than that, things aren't going well.

F the po-leece!

- I don't have insurance so I'm curing it with home remedies; see also "not working"

F the po-leece!
You want a job?

F the po-leece!

Probably not really your type of work, I don't know, but Dannon has tons of open positions. PM if you want more info.

F the po-leece!

Damn bro. Got that neti pot?

Said my last goodbyes to my 87 y.o. comatose Grandma last Saturday. Tough old bird lasted 9 days without food or water (or iv) and a broken tailbone. Ironman got nothin on G-Ma.

Wow, some rough times.

I ma taking my kids up for a weekend trip to Hoogle Zoo. 4 day weekend.

I don't think I've been to the Hogle zoo since the 80s.

Even if it is just for him, I'm chiming in. Piss on him.

I've just taken over my family business. I'm officially self employed. Pucker factor is high.

Oldest daughter is still playing comp soccer. She loves it. Keeps us really busy.

Oldest son just made all stars in baseball. Now we have several tournaments this summer we weren't really planning on.

Baby number six is due the middle of August.

I don't think I've been to the Hogle zoo since the 80s.
You'd hardly recognize it. I live nearby. I used to take my kids multiple times a month.

And Stoked, don't miss the bird show. It's awesome!

Also, please keep your children out of the gorilla enclosure.