What's new

Life - official thread

qQL4Jea.jpg

fixed

Loading my new caddy and a travel trailer :( to hit the road tonight.
29 hour drive, each way.

Head needs examined.

Loading my new caddy and a travel trailer :( to hit the road tonight.
29 hour drive, each way.

Head needs examined.

The wife looks the type that she'd be tooooooootally cool being couped up with for 29 hours doe. Tooooootally. :rolleyes:

WTF is this? Someone explain.

Presumptively, the lady referred to would rather sit by the side of the pool for 29 hours.

It's a long ride to Key Largo. American women expect to be let out at every gas stop to buy pop, burgers, fries, chips, and ice cream. calculating eighty miles an hour times 29 hours gives us 2320 miles, with a gas stop every three hours. No doubt there will be enough fast food munchies to make it from station to station, and that's eight gas stations, and eight high calorie meals in just a little over one day. That figures the Mrs. will gain ten pounds on the trip, each way.

Peeks better let her out to jog behind for a stretch or two.

I learned to let the wife stay home under the evaporative cooler.

Look, Peeks doesn't understand the security implications of a bragging pic.

I know he's already down the road, probably in Albuquerque already, but a street shot like that is shows where the house is, empty. He's my brother's neighbor. I'll keep an eye out.

Presumptively, the lady referred to would rather sit by the side of the pool for 29 hours.

It's a long ride to Key Largo. American women expect to be let out at every gas stop to buy pop, burgers, fries, chips, and ice cream. calculating eighty miles an hour times 29 hours gives us 2320 miles, with a gas stop every three hours. No doubt there will be enough fast food munchies to make it from station to station, and that's eight gas stations, and eight high calorie meals in just a little over one day. That figures the Mrs. will gain ten pounds on the trip, each way.

Peeks better let her out to jog behind for a stretch or two.

I learned to let the wife stay home under the evaporative cooler.

LOL ... good job.

Look, Peeks doesn't understand the security implications of a bragging pic.

I know he's already down the road, probably in Albuquerque already, but a street shot like that is shows where the house is, empty. He's my brother's neighbor. I'll keep an eye out.

I've already looted the place. You're too late.

I've already looted the place. You're too late.

Wasn't much there though. Only a bunch of unmarked bags of flour I decided to leave. I wasn't making any cookies anytime soon. He did have some plants it looked like he took real good care of. They were kind of ugly though, and smelled like a skunk.