What's new

Locke on Snyder

"I think you will see him put 5 players on the floor ALL THE TIME"

well no duh locke. lmaoooooo

Haha.. I think what Locke is saying is that Quin won't just put players on the floor to make up the numbers, but he'll consider them and make unconventional calls.

"I think you will see him put 5 players on the floor ALL THE TIME"

well no duh locke. lmaoooooo

Yeah, that line made me laugh as well. Didn't take away from my enjoyment of his description of Snyder's practice. Obviously it was early morning and he wasn't thinking completely clearly yet.

Yeah, that line made me laugh as well. Didn't take away from my enjoyment of his description of Snyder's practice. Obviously it was early morning and he wasn't thinking completely clearly yet.

Yep, I genuinely feel like there will be a general 'lift' in the level of skill/basketball IQ of our team in general next year.

Snyder was an phenomenal hire I think that he will be here for a long long time.

But have patience with the program. You can't expect instant gratification.

Meh.

To me I can't trust anything Locke says. I remember how he want praises about Corbin before that disaster unfolded. To me, Locke is merely the loudspeaker for the Jazz. Zero credibility and will always paint a rosy picture. Can't wait until 3 years from now Locke turning on Snyder and praising Jerry Sloan's return to the bench...

Meh.

To me I can't trust anything Locke says. I remember how he want praises about Corbin before that disaster unfolded. To me, Locke is merely the loudspeaker for the Jazz. Zero credibility and will always paint a rosy picture. Can't wait until 3 years from now Locke turning on Snyder and praising Jerry Sloan's return to the bench...

Yeah, **** people who are positive. LET NEGATIVITY REIGN!!!!

Meh.

Locke reported some specifics about what he claimed is going on. Do you think he's making that up? If he is not making it up, does it impress you at all or do you not care?

Maybe you are you simply committed to be the Negative Nellie who gets to say, "Told you so," when the people taking the real risks hit the occasional bump in the road.

For my part, I see a cohesive plan which is being consistently pursued. I am a big fan of the direction the Jazz are currently taking, and by that I mean I am strongly in favor of the ownership, management, coaching and players. I am really enjoying the progress they are making, and I'm looking forward to a great year of development.

The most exciting thing about a new coach is the possibility of substitution patterns changing.

All through the Sloan and Corbin coaching era, I questioned the reasoning behind their substitution patterns. I just hope, that for once, I can watch the game and feel like we have the appropriate best 5 on the floor, regardless of how much they make or how old they are, and then I can live with the results. I thought Sloan and Corbin blew it on so many occasions when they were playing the wrong player(s). It always felt like Sloan and Corbin wouldn't hold their favorite guys accountable on defense. Like Boozer and Jefferson.

I hope to god and Santa Clause that those days are gone. I'm less worried about the X's and O's part. Just get the defensive accountability and substitutions right, and it will be a huge improvement.

Also, it doesn't hurt that the whole league won't know every single one of our plays by heart.

(Even though we don't have vets where Snyder could screw it up)

Cue the Sloan and Corbin supporters. Don't care though. I'm not the only one who feels this way.