What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

LOL

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Gotta love how we like tweets clowning on Stockton for not wanting the vaccine but then liking tweets defending Kyrie not liking vaccines. Our wonderful star.
97633442-F180-45D8-B506-08FA34F3C5BD.jpeg

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Weird how the goal post moves for literally everyone on everything when it’s someone we like.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
What a phony! Not sure how this plays into the Don to NY theory... but I'm sure it does.
Because Kyrie will have to leave the Nets, allowing them to trade Kyrie to the Jazz for Donovan, and Dolan is going to use his superpowers to absorb the Nets into the Knicks.

MT Steve

Contributor
I don't think anybody has talked about Donovan as much as oneye has this past offseason.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I don't think anybody has talked about Donovan as much as oneye has this past offseason.
He’s been talking about him forever. He started out as a 12 year old fanboy. I’m not kidding or exaggerating when I say that.

whatthe

Overthinking tweets. It's reading the tea leaves and not actually talking to the person that is a major big time problem in our society. The liberals overreact all the time and the conservatives like to point out the hypocrisy. I am sick of this stuff and I just prefer to let people just talk face to face.

David Hume

In biology's "units of selection" debate, selfish individuals have a selective advantage over altruistic ones. But units composed of altruistic individuals, whether they be sports teams or military units, out-compete teams comprised of selfish individuals. The only time I won a sports championship was the 1983 Salt Lake City Floor Hockey League Championship. That was a team that thrived on teamwork. And my old army unit: Anyone would have thrown themselves on a hand grenade to save a fellow soldier. Teamwork wins.