What's new

Lottery Standings

Golden State is is going to have to win a few unexpected games. They have about a 2-3 game lead and one game left they should win after tonight. There are 4 teams in the Eastern conference within 3 games of them. These teams will play each other and one has to win. The best the Jazz can hope for is that they are tied with a few other teams and lose the coin toss and drop to the 8th pick or lower, or a team jumping them in the lottery. They gave up a 14 point lead going into the 4th quarter at home tonight. I hate GS right now. The Jazz losing tonight is a good thing, because I officially want them to not make the playoffs, cause otherwise they won't get a pick this year.

A week ago I would have predicted that we would get the GS pick, and lost our own. Now I'm just praying we don't make the playoffs. ****ing Warriors.

A week ago I would have predicted that we would get the GS pick, and lost our own. Now I'm just praying we don't make the playoffs. ****ing Warriors.

There's around 14 more games to go. You have to think that everybody below GSW is thinking about tanking. That's my only hope for the GS pick.

There's around 14 more games to go. You have to think that everybody below GSW is thinking about tanking. That's my only hope for the GS pick.

Basically. I think the Cavs are in some sort of tank mode, but the Kings look like they're giving it their all every night.

GS lost two games I thought they would win (NO and NJ). It is looking like the Kings and possibly the Nets are going to pass the Warriors. I think it is a good chance that GS keeps their pick.

I think the jazz keep their pick. This team has regressed again. We need a pick in this draft. What an utter waste of a season if not. The only young player to get siggnificant burn is Hayward and he has blossomed. Imagine of the other three were getting 30 minutes. What pisses me off the most is we traded the best pg in the league for favors and filler. They sold us on this. Yet he plays twenty minutes a night and has shaky confidence because he has no idea what his role is. I'm pissed right now.

Really interested what Zeller's measurements will be for the combine. Is he legit 7', does he have a nice standing reach or wingspan? He could be very nice in a 3 man rotation with Favors and Kanter. He is more polished offensively than either of them and I like the way he runs the floor.

Really interested what Zeller's measurements will be for the combine. Is he legit 7', does he have a nice standing reach or wingspan? He could be very nice in a 3 man rotation with Favors and Kanter. He is more polished offensively than either of them and I like the way he runs the floor.

He's nice player. Can't imagine him at 10 .. but I think his measurements will hold up .. nothing great, but nothing alarming either. He is a senior too .. not that that is terrible because he is polished, as you said.

Not that it matters, looks like GS could lose out the season and 'win' back their pick.

Even if Warriors get there pick back this year won't Jazz get Warriors pick next year if not top 7?
Jazz would still get a lottery pick.

I don't see any Euro's on the draftexpress mock draft. Does anyone know of any Euro's that could crack the lottery?