What's new

Lyles

Cooool. Home alone insults. Lol

I'm actually not offended anymore.

southpark_nice.png

It actually would have fit you perfectly. You have zero idea how to hold a conversation without insults.

I feel bad for you.

Happy Holidays. I hope that helps you and whatever you are going through.

Woof 1st

Derrrr 2nd

Where did you go Stoked? You see this?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am. I see you attacking someone over some perceived slight. Which is really just a strong statement of disagreement.

But I am sure there is some reason your justified, right?

I am. I see you attacking someone over some perceived slight. Which is really just a strong statement of disagreement.

But I am sure there is some reason your justified, right?
All I said was Derrr. How is that attacking and woof isn't?

All I said was Derrr. How is that attacking and woof isn't?

When one person says you do something it's probably them. But when you have multiple people telling you something over and over and its the base reaction you get it is probably you.

Just food for thought.

Have fun insulting people and then playing the victim.

When one person says you do something it's probably them. But when you have multiple people telling you something over and over and its the base reaction you get it is probably you.

Just food for thought.

Good hell.

What in the world are you talking about? You clearly don't have any idea about what's going. Maybe try reading and responding without a bias

dudes, JFC is way better when you hide Hacl. It's still funny to see him getting destroyed through the quotes, though.

Just food for thought.

NUMBERICA just admitted what he meant by what he said. He clearly said it first, but yet you choose to believe what you want. Who really has the problem here? Its you, and it's them. Just because there are more of you, doesn't mean you are right. Just means it's rare to be smart and truthful.

dudes, JFC is way better when you hide Hacl. It's still funny to see him getting destroyed through the quotes, though.
I'm clearly destroying. I have the facts on my side. I can prove what I'm saying. You are just made bro.

Anyway, Lyles looks like he'll be in the NBA to me at this point, but I'm not terribly impressed or excited at this point. I hope he does those things eventually but I'm not holding out hope.

Anyway, Lyles looks like he'll be in the NBA to me at this point, but I'm not terribly impressed or excited at this point. I hope he does those things eventually but I'm not holding out hope.

At this point I agree. He will need some solid improvement to be anything more than an average back up.

I preferred D.Booker bc I felt he was a great fit alongside Exum, Hayward\Hood, Favors, Gobert & wasn't sold on Burks (as a starter alongside those aforementioned players) or Hoods long-term health but Lyles was drafted bc 1) DL was confident in a wing rotation of Exum\Burke\Burks\Hood\Hayward, 2) T.Booker is on an expiring contract & we were\are thin in the frontcourt, & 3) Lyles' bb iq\handle\passing\mid-long range shooting\long-term potential not only fits this roster but compliments our other bigs.

DL couldn't have predicted that 2 of our wings would get injured & the other reasons still remain the same. Lyles is young & physically underdeveloped, let's give him more than 30 games before we label him a bust\mistake. He was drafted to be a complimentary player, not a star. If he can become a solid 3rd big who compliments Favors & Gobert (with in a couple of years), then we did fine with the 12th pick in a average-below average draft.

Not trying to be a dick; just a heads up: 'wing'/'wing rotation' and 'perimeter player'/'perimeter rotation' are not synonymous. Trey, Dante, and arguably Alec are guards not wings.

Also, 'complementary.'

So far, with a late lottery pick at age 20, that is a pretty good start, especially as he was drafted on raw athletic skillset and hopefully a mismatch potential. Lot of other dudes like that don't pan out even a little bit.

Not trying to be a dick; just a heads up: 'wing'/'wing rotation' and 'perimeter player'/'perimeter rotation' are not synonymous. Trey, Dante, and arguably Alec are guards not wings.

Also, 'complementary.'

I know the difference between wings & guards, should've been more specific. Was just trying to break the roster into 2 units to show why we drafted frontcourt over backcourt\wings. You got me on complementary, I plead spell check.

Also, it looks like he is picking up the game mentally better than other rookies. In the first few games he looked like he was allergic to rebounding. He seems to be doing well in that area now. He is picking his shots better and his defense doesn't look so anemic. I compare that with the latest I have seen out of a Miles Turner, for instance, who is exactly the same player I saw opening week. That doesn't mean that Turner won't be the better eventual player, but I like to see the cerebral in a player's game. Those type of dudes tend to stick in the league for a long time which raises Lyle's floor to Jarron Collins.

Also, it looks like he is picking up the game mentally better than other rookies. In the first few games he looked like he was allergic to rebounding. He seems to be doing well in that area now. He is picking his shots better and his defense doesn't look so anemic. I compare that with the latest I have seen out of a Miles Turner, for instance, who is exactly the same player I saw opening week. That doesn't mean that Turner won't be the better eventual player, but I like to see the cerebral in a player's game. Those type of dudes tend to stick in the league for a long time which raises Lyle's floor to Jarron Collins.

Turner's been out practically the whole season. When he did play, he was night and day better than Trey Lyles.

I preferred D.Booker bc I felt he was a great fit alongside Exum, Hayward\Hood, Favors, Gobert & wasn't sold on Burks (as a starter alongside those aforementioned players) or Hoods long-term health but Lyles was drafted bc 1) DL was confident in a wing rotation of Exum\Burke\Burks\Hood\Hayward, 2) T.Booker is on an expiring contract & we were\are thin in the frontcourt, & 3) Lyles' bb iq\handle\passing\mid-long range shooting\long-term potential not only fits this roster but compliments our other bigs.

DL couldn't have predicted that 2 of our wings would get injured & the other reasons still remain the same. Lyles is young & physically underdeveloped, let's give him more than 30 games before we label him a bust\mistake. He was drafted to be a complimentary player, not a star. If he can become a solid 3rd big who compliments Favors & Gobert (with in a couple of years), then we did fine with the 12th pick in a average-below average draft.

So what he does that makes you say this mythical man child Lyle is all this? DL says so and Jazzfnaz follow it.