What's new

Lyles

I find this highly ironic that you are usually the first to resort to insults when encountering a different opinion. And PP is not an alt.
That's complete BS and you know it. I am NEVER, the first to result to insults.

Grow up.* What, you can't handle a different opinion. Gotta go to the ol' you are a troll response?

Umm, no. I was referring to TPP and their troll post, which you think is great. Hence, why I was referring to them in the 3rd person ("That person"). Why would I refer TO you in the 3rd person?

You call this "sticking to the issues", and using ableist rhetoric (to belittle a point that never existed), no less?

8.48 rebounds per 36?

That's good? Per 36 is not reliable. 8 Rebounds for a guy who is 6'10" playing the power forward position should be the bare minimum that player should get. Regardless of age. It should be one of the first skills you master.

I really see no reason to get all that excited about that. The eye test tells me he isn't good rebounder. In the sense that he isn't going to go get you a key offensive rebound when you need it. He'll get his free 8 rebounds that every forward pretty much gets a game. The ones that just fall to you. That's all that per 36 is telling you.

Yeah your eyeball test is greater than the actual statistics that show he rebounds well, again, while taking his age, frame, and lack of playing time both here and at UK into consideration.

And yes, he is not an elite scorer. Cause ya know, Blake and Co. all were prolific in the NBA at the age of 19 and Lyles could never improve in that regard.

Not sure what you really wanted from a pick that low. The kid rebounds well (don't bother trying to argue otherwise because your attempt at proving the contrary has proved futile), has a great handle (I like how you ignored this fact while stating he does nothing well), has a good bbiq and has shown enough to think he could be a solid shooter and passer.

I'm not claiming he's the next Lebron fwiw but for you to flame him at his age based on what he's shown (which is solid) and where he was drafted is stupid. I can't say I'm really surprised though.

Umm, no. I was referring to TPP and their troll post, which you think is great. Hence, why I was referring to them in the 3rd person ("That person"). Why would I refer TO you in the 3rd person?

Yeah, you sure keep it real on-point.
Hilarious.

Do you and Stoked have a problem understanding what 1st and 2nd means?

You called me a troll. That's first.

You still with me?

I said Derrrr. 2nd.

Cmon. Seriously, this isn't hard to understand.

I've never said I won't insult back.

Hilarious.

Do you and Stoked have a problem understanding what 1st and 2nd means?

You called me a troll. That's first.

You still with me?

I said Derrrr. 2nd.

Cmon. Seriously, this isn't hard to understand.

I've never said I won't insult back.

It's really hard to take you seriously.

1. I have not called you a troll in this conversation.
2. I'm having a hard time believing that you don't know what 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person means in the grammatical sense (which is how these terms are used in this context, exclusively). This may be helpful: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_person. I have already clarified that I was referring to TPP specifically, also.
3. Finally, as I never said anything about you personally in these exchanges (that you are a troll or otherwise), simply your points (as they are bad), it would seem that, yes, you have resorted to ad-hominem attacks first at least once in this thread alone.

I misunderstood that you directed your trolling response to tpp.

But you clearly went after me with your insulting woof responses

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Woof 1st

Derrrr 2nd

Where did you go Stoked? You see this?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What's this?

What's woof mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRa75_Hlr28

I am not above personal attacks, obviously. I try to be, but in these instances, I'm doing my best to stick to the points, and I think yours are bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRa75_Hlr28

I am not above personal attacks, obviously. I try to be, but in these instances, I'm doing my best to stick to the points, and I think yours are bad.

Cooool. Home alone insults. Lol

I'm actually not offended anymore.