What's new

Man kills 4 in stabbing spree.

Actually give me a gun with a bayonet.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I actually like this idea for my Remington 870. I've had vehicles broken into in my driveway 3 times over the years so I got it. I hate the thought of someone getting into my home and being unprepared.

upload_2019-8-8_10-31-46.png

Last edited:
A knife is likely a better choice for home self defence if you know how to use it in my humble opinion.
Here's a gif example of someone who knows how to use a knife and someone who doesn't:

FC4-CDCEB-FC5-C-47-EA-ADA6-3-BFC5-FDDA7-BC.gif

These random acts of violence are the worst kind of scary to me. If someone wants to get the drop on you they will... you can have a thousand guns... it won't matter when people go this bad.

It is deeply troubling that someone would have this much hate to randomly kill people. There are lots of bad people that piss people off to a point where they kill them... I obviously don't think that is good but its at least understandable. This **** makes no sense.

Uh ya. See that just dumb.

I will take the gun to defend myself against a guy with a knife over defending myself with a knife against a guy with knife.

You can't be serious with this idiotic argument its better to defend yourself with a knife.

If you both have knifes its most likely you are gonna get stabbed regardless. Even if you get him.

Also, its more likely that the guy with the knife is going to be scared and run away if he sees you have a gun. If he see you have a knife he just has to believe he is better with the knife. Its also harder to see. Maybe he doesnt even notice you have a knife. Im assuming you would pick the smallest knife possible since it would be easy to swing around and pull out.

Again, Im not a gun advocate. Never owned one. But you are attempting to make a really dumb argument. This thread is also just to point out that there is a valid argument when it comes to using a gun as self defense. As you can see people are more than willing to kill you with whatever they can get there hands on. So kocking the idea of guns being legal is a disingenuous illogical argument. To be a fair and rational person that isnt politically biased(which you are, and you dent it) you would be able to see the argument both ways and understand why its not an easy to decision to just BAN GUNS!!! Cause other countries do it too.

Another really bad argument you gun haters make is pointing out gun deaths but neglect to point out the actual murder rate per capital. The US actually ranks 111. Which would suggest that guns do in fact keep people safe.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/murder-rates-by-country.html
Wow, way to repeat the point I made, but in a way people as dumb as you can understand.

So you're thread is stupid. It seems like we agree.

Uh ya. See that just dumb.

I will take the gun to defend myself against a guy with a knife over defending myself with a knife against a guy with knife.

You can't be serious with this idiotic argument its better to defend yourself with a knife.

If you both have knifes its most likely you are gonna get stabbed regardless. Even if you get him.

Also, its more likely that the guy with the knife is going to be scared and run away if he sees you have a gun. If he see you have a knife he just has to believe he is better with the knife. Its also harder to see. Maybe he doesnt even notice you have a knife. Im assuming you would pick the smallest knife possible since it would be easy to swing around and pull out.

Again, Im not a gun advocate. Never owned one. But you are attempting to make a really dumb argument. This thread is also just to point out that there is a valid argument when it comes to using a gun as self defense. As you can see people are more than willing to kill you with whatever they can get there hands on. So kocking the idea of guns being legal is a disingenuous illogical argument. To be a fair and rational person that isnt politically biased(which you are, and you dent it) you would be able to see the argument both ways and understand why its not an easy to decision to just BAN GUNS!!! Cause other countries do it too.

Another really bad argument you gun haters make is pointing out gun deaths but neglect to point out the actual murder rate per capital. The US actually ranks 111. Which would suggest that guns do in fact keep people safe.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/murder-rates-by-country.html

Person most likely to get shot by a gun in your house is yourself or your family. I've had guns and knives pulled on me, neither is fun.

Considering that the dude in Dayton killed 9 people in 30 seconds, the question has to be, how long did it take this guy to kill 4 people?

Amazing that the Ohio shooter was gunned down by police 32 seconds after his first shot.

I bet that Las Vegas shooter could've killed the same amount of people with a knife. Knives have no other purpose than to kill people. Ban em