Game Thread Mar 01, 2021 6:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 03-01-21

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
They are a tough team to stop when they are shooting well from the outside and their inside game is strong. Our defense wasn't great but pretty good at times, but as someone said Mike and Don have to go better than 11-33 combined, and Don was 1-8 from 3.

This was an interesting game. Utah has a gameplan of stopping their opponents from shooting threes and making them go to the paint against Rudy. Pelicans today had a gameplan of not shooting threes and attacking the paint ( they were 7/11 for three, only 3 players attempted 3 point shots) and they still won. This shows that you can withstand 3 point barrage with efficient shooting for two. But I dont think this way of playing works unless you have freak of nature athletes on your team and i would still pick Jazz over this in a 7 game series

Revolution 9

Staff member
We need to manage Ingles minutes. He complained/joked about being tired last game. We need him fresh for the playoffs.
A fresh Ingles is a powerful weapon. A tired Ingles is washed and a liability.

Saint Cy of JFC

LoPo is ****ing hilarious. Donovan goes 7-21 and 1-8 from three. Missed a dunk, missed multiple layups and air balled a three late.

Conley misses the game tying three (yes it was a horrible shot) and it is suddenly all Conley’s fault we lost lmao. Dude has a weird vendetta out for Conley and is doubling down hard on his **** takes last year.
Shocking that lopo crawls out of his cave just to insult Conley. Only reason he is a fan is to make fake trades.

LoPo

LoPo is ****ing hilarious. Donovan goes 7-21 and 1-8 from three. Missed a dunk, missed multiple layups and air balled a three late.

Conley misses the game tying three (yes it was a horrible shot) and it is suddenly all Conley’s fault we lost lmao. Dude has a weird vendetta out for Conley and is doubling down hard on his **** takes last year.
I never said it was Conley's fault at all. I was addressing the hate Donovan got all night on here. Don had a bad shooting night, but his energy and passion brought us back. He fought to get to the line when his shot wasn't falling. He kept us in the game. That's what stars do.

We lost because we played a poor team game whereas NOLA actually played pretty damn well and hard.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app