What's new

Game Thread Mar 02, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 03-02-22

Mitchell has 37 points on 13/27 from the field and 10 assists but if I just logged onto JF without watching the game I would think he’s had a terrible game lmao.

Feels like he's always on his way to a historic game, but somehow ends up being good / average with the efficiency.

Mitchell has 37 points on 13/27 from the field and 10 assists but if I just logged onto JF without watching the game I would think he’s had a terrible game lmao.
He had an incredible game up to the point that it got into clutch time.

And that's a legitimate criticism of him. His decision making in the clutch has been the driver of MANY late-game collapses. So many of those shot attempts should be kick-outs to shooters.

He passed out a few times after drawing defensive attention, and in those possessions we got great 3 pt looks from Conley. Need more of that - much more of that - in the clutch.

He had an incredible game up to the point that it got into clutch time.

And that's a legitimate criticism of him. His decision making in the clutch has been the driver of MANY late-game collapses. So many of those shot attempts should be kick-outs to shooters.

He passed out a few times after drawing defensive attention, and in those possessions we got great 3 pt looks from Conley. Need more of that - much more of that - in the clutch.
If he dunks that missed layup the game is over. He had multiple chances to ice the game and failed every time.

No, he sucks. He is terrible in the clutch. Did he even score in OT?
I know you're being obtuse, but Mitchell was actually great in OT once he became a willing playmaker. The opportunities for him to score will be there when he embraces that part of his game in the clutch. I appreciate the desire to put the team on his back and win with his scoring, but against heavy defensive pressure, and with the shooters we have on the team alongside him, he can make teams pay more.

Did Rudy end up breaking the dunks in a game record?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to discuss it
Think it's time for a change
You might get disgusted
Start thinking I'm strange

Oh Domino
Lord have mercy

This team loves jack potting like @infection loves long complex analogies that compare basketball stuff to real life stuff.