- 44% FG
- 35% 3FG%
- 78% FT%
- 4.3 Reb
- 5.6 Asst
- 3.5 TO
- 0.6 Stl
- 1.2 Blk

Plus, a positive 3.3 net rating, third on team behind Olynyk & Markkanen.

There's been a lot of seeing what people want to see in his play (to support long-held narratives, back to the trade/contract I suspect). He's not a starter for a good team yet, and maybe he'll never be, but he's still, and will always be, younger than Agbaji.
Dunno about that. With the way he looks, I wouldn't be surprised if he announced his impending retirement next year.

Kessler is borderline unplayable for tanking purposes.
Ya once I saw he was going to play i knew it was a win. Without him i think we lose last night. 5-5 from the field, 3-3 from the line, 10 rebounds, 13 points, 3 blocks. He is so consistently good. Of course Lauri is the realest threat to the tank but Kessler is probably second.

Lol Magic on a 27-10 run in about 5 minutes.
Ya and hardy waited way too long to call a timeout. Either that was a tanky thing or a rookie mistake. the fact that we won the game makes me think it was just a rookie mistake.

Ugh - Jazz dropped from 8 to 12. Rough night.

It’s still kind of amazing to me that the Jazz have traded 11 guys and turned the roster over twice in the last 12 months. . . and are still flirting with the play in.
Ya kinda shows how easy and not special it is to get into the playoffs. I want deep playoff runs

THT per game after the trade day:
- 14 ppg
- 44% FG
- 35% 3FG%
- 78% FT%
- 4.3 Reb
- 5.6 Asst
- 3.5 TO
- 0.6 Stl
- 1.2 Blk

Plus, a positive 3.3 net rating, third on team behind Olynyk & Markkanen.

There's been a lot of seeing what people want to see in his play (to support long-held narratives, back to the trade/contract I suspect). He's not a starter for a good team yet, and maybe he'll never be, but he's still, and will always be, younger than Agbaji.
As you can see his efficiency is horrendous and 3.5 TOPG is terrible as well.

I think I misunderstood… I thought he was saying Dunn would retire… well jokes on me…
It’s okay. I’m in and out of all these threads and not sure which discussion is happening where and just assumed he was still talking about Dunn.

It’s okay. I’m in and out of all these threads and not sure which discussion is happening where and just assumed he was still talking about Dunn.
I stand by its the vitriol for Dunn is the weirdest thing here… he’s by no means perfect but it’s so clear he’s a quality nba rotation player.

I stand by its the vitriol for Dunn is the weirdest thing here… he’s by no means perfect but it’s so clear he’s a quality nba rotation player.
It’s probably a burner for whoever in the FO was that decided we didn’t need Dunn and is now overcompensating in denial.

I think its an opinion formed years ago but he is ignoring the possibility that Dunn has figured stuff out since then.

Dunn said in that interview that the game is slowing down and he knows his spots now. Improved confidence alone can do wonders for players performance.

I also think the things Dunn said he figured out in the G League are the exact same things THT needs to figure out if he wants to be a solid rotational guy in the future.