What's new

Max Harrison Barnes Yo!!!

Look at what all the smart Jazzfanz had to say in this thread!! Damn y'all really know what your talking about better than me..

Turns out I wouldn't know a scapegoat if one kicked my front teeth out.. Who woulda thought I could've covered 1,000's of topics here in 4 years and been wrong about all of em?

It's amazing just how accurate the Jazzfanz hater collective is. Wow. I'm in awe. You guys really are smarter than all the fanbases afterall, who would've thunk?/

Y'all really understand how to subtract the bias and really get to the meat and potatoes of projections..

****ing lemmings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yym05lrQk

Barnes is trash dude. He isnt getting the Mavs to compete for a 1st round *** whooping, Seth Curry/Dirk/Carlisle are. The real pieces on that team.

Barnes is shooting 34% from 3.

He takes 17 shots a game to score 20.

He only averages 1.5 assist despite that many shots.

His PER is barely above league average.

Just get over it man, pining for the Jazz to max Barnes was just one of many of your terrible takes. Just accept it.

Barnes is shooting 34% from 3.

He takes 17 shots a game to score 20.

He only averages 1.5 assist despite that many shots.

His PER is barely above league average.

Just get over it man, pining for the Jazz to max Barnes was just one of many of your terrible takes. Just accept it.

Yeah, it was probably a bad idea, but it was one that Mark Cuban bought into to.

Lololololol.

Jazzfanz; where the placebo effect happens and mob mentality rears its ugly head daily™

It's great when people show up with stats and you know for sure that they aren't watching ****ing Mavs games..

LOL

the mavs are tanking this year but this clown wants to pull up stats LOL

the ****ing most improved player in the league.. Is he undeserving of that Cy????? LOL --- Cat got your tongue?? His 3pt shooting percentage isn't high enough to win MIP??

60,000 posts LOL about mostly repetitive drivel, and countless lies... how many times have you posted some **** you absolutely thought was ******** just to get a reaction? happens all the time. No semblance of accountability, people like you are a dime a dozen... There's an astronomically high population of selfish deluded, peice of ****, NY'ers that you'd fit right in with, I know your type well. a commoner.

I bet you think you're a real unique snowflake got a real high opinion of yourself. I'm sure of it, you give yourself titles of king and saint. lets hear what kinda saintly things you do? u areal leader in the community ?? GTFO, you're a mental masturbator.

I don't have that kind of time. I get paid handsomely to be creative. While you do it like a ****ing gerbil running on a wheel as some sort of performance for random people on a message board. ****ing loser, quit posting and donate your time to a soup kitchen.

60,000 posts LOL about mostly repetitive drivel, and countless lies... how many times have you posted some **** you absolutely thought was ******** just to get a reaction? happens all the time. No semblance of accountability, people like you are a dime a dozen... There's an astronomically high population of selfish deluded, peice of ****, NY'ers that you'd fit right in with, I know your type well. a commoner.

I bet you think you're a real unique snowflake got a real high opinion of yourself. I'm sure of it, you give yourself titles of king and saint. lets hear what kinda saintly things you do? u areal leader in the community ?? GTFO, you're a mental masturbator.

I don't have that kind of time. I get paid handsomely to be creative. While you do it like a ****ing gerbil running on a wheel as some sort of performance for random people on a message board. ****ing loser, quit posting and donate your time to a soup kitchen.

Lol, you are a funny little kid sometimes.

Lol, you are a funny little kid sometimes.

Shhh. Don't want the snowflake to melt and have to quit Jazzfanz again.

He's a tender little guy, fresh off his last stint as "melothejazzkilla"

Lololololol.

Jazzfanz; where the placebo effect happens and mob mentality rears its ugly head daily™

It's great when people show up with stats and you know for sure that they aren't watching ****ing Mavs games..

LOL

the mavs are tanking this year but this clown wants to pull up stats LOL

the ****ing most improved player in the league.. Is he undeserving of that Cy????? LOL --- Cat got your tongue?? His 3pt shooting percentage isn't high enough to win MIP??

The most improved is a toss up between Rudy Gobert and Jokic dude. Their impact is waaaaay above what Barnes does which is middle of the road completely average good NBA player.

Weren't you bitching about leaving and not coming back ?

Heh. I only see one snowflake with a high opinion of himself in this thread. Username starts with P and ends with B.

Sign of a loser: Boast and tell everyone around him how smart and great he is while bringing everyone around him down. When he's wrong (which mister "special" is) disappear and ignore it for a few hours and boast when one of his 1,000 predictions bings. You're pathetic bro.

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

And Harrison Barnes is ****

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

And there isn't a mob mentality here, it's you're average community. When a person comes to that community all high and mighty and acts like their better than everyone else with the inclusion of a preexisting "me against-the-world" chip on their shoulder and starts lashing out at the people in the group right away, the collective is going to check that person. Which is what we're doing now. Ya boi HB is dog turds wrapped in a stale churro.