What's new

Max Harrison Barnes Yo!!!

So... He's good enough to play for the best team in the history of basketball (Team USA) but not the 0 championship Jazz?

Thats sound rationale.

Dude's gonna have a championship ring, the chance at another and a Gold medal before he's 25. Keep hating though.

Brqc-DCCIAAzQGW.jpg

*rational

Guissss black Phalkon is sooooo good... He win so much and would be so much better if it weren't for splash brothers stealing all his shots.

@WojVerticalNBA
Golden State Warriors forward Harrison Barnes has made the Team USA roster for the Rio Olympics, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Good for USA, giving other countries a chance. A shining example for the rest of the world on how to be a gentleman.

Harry Barnes so meh. Extraordinarily meh. Never gonna be a playmaker. Maybe he'll work hard and become a lights out spot-up shooter someday. That's his best option.

Harry Barnes so meh. Extraordinarily meh. Never gonna be a playmaker. Maybe he'll work hard and become a lights out spot-up shooter someday. That's his best option.
He can aspire to be james Jones someday

Barnes cost himself a ton of money with that finals performance...he should be a good player with his size and length...but he just isn't

Shame on you prisoners of the moment for piling on this young player who couldn't have possibly been more of an obvious scapegoat.

Harry Barnes still extraordinarily meh.

Best player on the ****ty Mavs.

Someone's gotta score.

Pay him max to take up space on the Jazz. He plays behind Hood and Hayward. Makes sense to put a lot of money there. Poster above me genius GM.

Last edited:
Harry Barnes still extraordinarily meh.

Best player on the ****ty Mavs.

Someone's gotta score.

Pay him max to take up space on the Jazz. He plays behind Hood and Hayward. Makes sense to put a lot of money there. Poster above me genius GM.
Nope. You're wrong. Boris Diaw and Joe Johnson for a combined $18MM is what I'd call extraordinarily Meh.

Barnes is scoring 23 points a game and with the injuries to Hayward and Favors his ability to play both F positions would be mighty useful to this team.

Nope. You're wrong. Boris Diaw and Joe Johnson for a combined $18MM is what I'd call extraordinarily Meh.

Barnes is scoring 23 points a game and with the injuries to Hayward and Favors his ability to play both F positions would be mighty useful to this team.

He's still dumb, all his points are from isos, zero playmaking ability. Having said that he's been a lot better than expected but can he maintain it ??

Nah man, Harry even meh-er now.

Mavericks scored 64 points last night lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3D9hd3zZkQ

Start the vid at 8:24 if you want to see the Most improved player Barnes ice the Clips and Blake Griffin with the game on the on the line