What's new

Max Harrison Barnes Yo!!!

That people are even considering maxing Barnes shows what the value for two way perimeter players is these days. Just another reason I love Baldwin.

Can we now bury the whole "he just needs more opportunities" argument.

Barnes is highly overrated. He was supposed to be the best player in college basketball at UNC and the number 1 pick in the draft and he was neither. I think he will end up being a #2 option on a #1's salary on a non-playoff team that continues to be a non-playoff team (eg Sacramento).

#2 option. Dude should never be greater than a #3 option unless we're talking about the Sixers and maybe one or two other teams. And even then, that team would suck major *** unless Lebron or another top five player were on it.

I wonder if pgadhd shows his smokin' hot dates some of his better Jazzfanz posts. "See, look what I said there. (pointing to the 2011 Darft Thread)...that was five years ago when the kid was just a junior in high school...and look at him now. He's already third-team All-NBA... that doesn't wanna make you come back to my place? Okay, let me show you my portfolio and average return over the last 10 years. I've outgained the market by 713% over that time." (Nods like a tool)

One day I'm going to expose PGAB as Franklin's alt after I stalk him and call him at work to let him know how badly that I exposed him as ME because the truth is true and important and I will expose it him u will see ok

#2 option. Dude should never be greater than a #3 option unless we're talking about the Sixers and maybe one or two other teams. And even then, that team would suck major *** unless Lebron or another top five player were on it.

Harrison Barnes is def a #2 option.

One day I'm going to expose PGAB as Franklin's alt after I stalk him and call him at work to let him know how badly that I exposed him as ME because the truth is true and important and I will expose it him u will see ok

Is that TPP or Boris?

Barnes was terrible in college. He's been overrated since he stopped playing against 16 year olds. Too bad, cause he's a good guy, very smart.

The guy has had some bad games, but he still plays D, rebounds and does the little stuff. 3rd or 4th options have bad games. Hayward will too when he's in that role in a meaningful game.

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

He's not terrible. That's dumb.
He's not worth max. That's dumb.
I would love to have him on the team.

The guy has had some bad games, but he still plays D, rebounds and does the little stuff. 3rd or 4th options have bad games. Hayward will too when he's in that role in a meaningful game.

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd imagine if Hayward was in Barnes role he would be playing a lot better. Even if he shot it as poorly, he would be able to at least make plays for others at a much higher rate (especially since Barnes playmaking rate is at about 0) or draw fouls by driving.

I'd imagine if Hayward was in Barnes role he would be playing a lot better. Even if he shot it as poorly, he would be able to at least make plays for others at a much higher rate (especially since Barnes playmaking rate is at about 0) or draw fouls by driving.

Is anybody debating this?

Hayward is definitely better than Barnes.