What's new

Max Harrison Barnes Yo!!!

The Jazz point-blank told him to go find out his value. What else was he supposed to do?
Very good point. You're right. It just seemed so effortless and quick. Just scared of repeat in 2017...

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

Very good point. You're right. It just seemed so effortless and quick. Just scared of repeat in 2017...

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

I can understand that, but at various times throughout his blog posts on his website, he alludes to the long-term future of the Jazz. I think he wants to stay.

Barnes lost a lot of money in this series. Tonight he was horrible. If he gets a MAX deal then there is something wrong with the system.

Barnes lost a lot of money in this series. Tonight he was horrible. If he gets a MAX deal then there is something wrong with the system.
Let's hope not. We want him to get maxed. I was hoping he would have a big game.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Oh he won't. He was finally badly exposed for precisely what he is; a role player with no edge to him.

He didn't whine about wanting to leave and urge the Jazz not to match (like Paul Millsap ....did).

Until you can source this, I believe you are making this up. Milsap had a starting gig in Utah with Boozer on the way out and he was going to backup Adridge in Portland. I remember reports at the time that he wanted to stay.

Found a picture of Harrison Barnes after the game:

OM-trashcan-small.png

I bet he still gets maxed.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Peter Edmiston ‏@peteredmiston
Harrison Barnes is 1st player in the last 32 NBA Finals to play 210+ min while shooting under 36%, scoring under 70 pts, & taking 70+ FGA.

And in this crazy off-season he could still very well get a max contract.

Until you can source this, I believe you are making this up. Milsap had a starting gig in Utah with Boozer on the way out and he was going to backup Adridge in Portland. I remember reports at the time that he wanted to stay.

...and I believe any noise about matching was coming from Millsap's agent, not Paul

One day I'm going to expose PGAB as Franklin's alt after I stalk him and call him at work to let him know how badly that I exposed him as ME because the truth is true and important and I will expose it him u will see ok

Is that TPP or Boris?

See if he's babe, too.

Chalk 4 more up on the list I've been blamed of being. I have to admit that I'm flattered by the PGAB, Babe, and TPP nods. I'm nowhere near as smart as PGAB or Babe, and not funny enough to pull off TPP. Any dumb *** could pull off Boris' idiocy, however.

[MENTION=970]babe[/MENTION], I have a story to tell you about your old employer out west I-80. I'm sure it will make news sooner or later, but if not I'll have to tell you in private.

Chalk 4 more up on the list I've been blamed of being. I have to admit that I'm flattered by the PGAB, Babe, and TPP nods. I'm nowhere near as smart as PGAB or Babe, and not funny enough to pull off TPP. Any dumb *** could pull off Boris' idiocy, however.

[MENTION=970]babe[/MENTION], I have a story to tell you about your old employer out west I-80. I'm sure it will make news sooner or later, but if not I'll have to tell you in private.

*babe

my old employer is newsworthy indeed, but he manages his public profile like a Clinton.

@WojVerticalNBA
Golden State Warriors forward Harrison Barnes has made the Team USA roster for the Rio Olympics, league sources tell @TheVertical.

So... He's good enough to play for the best team in the history of basketball (Team USA) but not the 0 championship Jazz?

Thats sound rationale.

Dude's gonna have a championship ring, the chance at another and a Gold medal before he's 25. Keep hating though.

Brqc-DCCIAAzQGW.jpg