What's new

Memo joins Randy Rigby at 5pm on 1280, Tune In!

What was frustrating about and probably for, Memo, was that he was playing the best ball of his career just before his injury. He probably shouldn't have played that day; he already was injured. I blame the trainer for it; he should've shut Memo down. Who knows how much longer he wouldn't played if he didn't suffer that final injury.

I was there (in Denver) when he finally tore the Achilles. It was brutal. I'm pretty sure everyone on the bench knew that it was pretty dicey to play him at that point.

This is a huge year in Kanters career. I hope he comes out strong, and finally shows us hes taken a step.

Dennis Lindsey said Kanter will be shooting 3's this year, starting from the corner 3's.

Who better than Okur to show Kanter the ropes?

Great move.

While 0 is a stupid # for a jersey, I hope they might consider retiring #13 sometime in the future.

I hope that they don't. Retiring jerseys should be reserved for truly exceptional players. We Already have too many jerseys hanging in our rafters imo.

Utah Jazz
Number Player
1 Frank Layden
4 Adrian Dantley
7 Pete Maravich
9 Larry Miller
12 John Stockton
14 Jeff Hornacek
32 Karl Malone
35 Darrell Griffith
53 Mark Eaton

L.A. Lakers
Number Player
13 Wilt Chamberlain
22 Elgin Baylor
25 Gail Goodrich
32 Earvin "Magic" Johnson
33 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
42 James Worthy
44 Jerry West

Chicago Bulls
Number Player
4 Jerry Sloan
10 Bob Love
23 Michael Jordan
33 Scottie Pippen
-- Coach Phil Jackson
-- General Manager Jerry Krause

I hope that they don't. Retiring jerseys should be reserved for truly exceptional players. We Already have too many jerseys hanging in our rafters imo.

Utah Jazz
Number Player
1 Frank Layden
4 Adrian Dantley
7 Pete Maravich
9 Larry Miller
12 John Stockton
14 Jeff Hornacek
32 Karl Malone
35 Darrell Griffith
53 Mark Eaton

L.A. Lakers
Number Player
13 Wilt Chamberlain
22 Elgin Baylor
25 Gail Goodrich
32 Earvin "Magic" Johnson
33 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
42 James Worthy
44 Jerry West

Chicago Bulls
Number Player
4 Jerry Sloan
10 Bob Love
23 Michael Jordan
33 Scottie Pippen
-- Coach Phil Jackson
-- General Manager Jerry Krause

This.

Is that officially announced?

Because I won't believe Memo agreeing teaching Kanter until I see them together.

Memo and Kanter are the two extreme opposite sides of a political conflict and they are both political about it.

It would be like Drazen and Vlade coming back together.

Is that officially announced?

Because I won't believe Memo agreeing teaching Kanter until I see them together.

Memo and Kanter are the two extreme opposite sides of a political conflict and they are both political about it.

It would be like Drazen and Vlade coming back together.
A quick Google search suggests that their relationship is good. Kanter posing in Memo's jersey four days ago, Memo claiming that he's looking forward to helping out Kanter in this interview and in newspaper articles. Maybe Utah Jazz fandom is actually the key to world peace. Can't we all get along?

A quick Google search suggests that their relationship is good. Kanter posing in Memo's jersey four days ago, Memo claiming that he's looking forward to helping out Kanter in this interview and in newspaper articles. Maybe Utah Jazz fandom is actually the key to world peace. Can't we all get along?

Very good news then.

I was starting to worry about the dude's situation. He is in good hands now.

Very good news then.

I was starting to worry about the dude's situation. He is in good hands now.

I think they both want it. Memo is a good person and I see that in Kanter as well. I just don't know how the cemaat will take it, though. Since Memo is a believer of Atatürks law, Cemaat may see that as harmful to Kanter.

I think they both want it. Memo is a good person and I see that in Kanter as well. I just don't know how the cemaat will take it, though. Since Memo is a believer of Atatürks law, Cemaat may see that as harmful to Kanter.
Yes they are reknown to be a control freak for that matter. Let us watch and see.

Yes they are reknown to be a control freak for that matter. Let us watch and see.
I wish I had a clue what you guys are talking about... or maybe I don't.