What's new

Mike Brown canned......

Ebanks, Eubanks... what's the difference. It's you Cali grammer nazi's ruining good bad jokes again. Thanks alot pal. Im goin home to watch the whether.

24559591.jpg

demotivational-posters-demotivational-poster-demotivating-posters-poster-funny-posters-denotivating-demotivational-sunroof-snowing.jpg

I think SVG is the best fit for this team. Sloan is too smart to take this **** job and this roster doesn't fit D'antoni's style.

I mean, obviously it's not going to happen...but Lakers are going to go after an established coach, and out of the ones available he seems like the best fit to me. Assuming Phil Jackson is staying retired.

I know they have a lot of talent (on paper) but a team that fires their coach 5 games into a season when the roster is new and starters are injured or coming off injuries would give me pause if I was a HC looking for a job. Obviously the players aren't going to take any responsibility nor will they held accountable by the FO. It's all the coaches fault.

I am trying to remember their coaching history and outside of Pat Riley and Phil Jackson, I seem to be recalling a lot of turnover at the HC position. Hopefully they are due for a long run of it.

Lakers have fired Mike Brown
Sam Amick, USA TODAY

1:02PM EST November 9. 2012 - Mike Brown has been fired by the Los Angeles Lakers, according to his agent Warren Legarie.

The Lakers are off to a 1-4 start and will play Golden State tonight at the Staples Center.
Here's hoping for a GS win! Let the W's get off to a solid start before falling in the standings and missing the playoffs. That way they can't tank down to the sixth spot.

Bernie Bickerstaff will coach the Lakers tonight. Also, in addition to Phil Jackson, Sloan, Nate McMillan, Brian Shaw, and Mike D'Antoni, the ESPN article also mentioned Mike Dunleavy as a possible candidate.