What's new

Mitchell injury

That’s pretty ****ed up. Nate needs his capital-E Entertainment, doe.

And your desire on this issue doesn’t acknowledge how the game has changed.

Please stop being dumb.
Well I miss the days when gladiators would fight to the death. Those guys gave it their all. That's real dedication!! Not this pansy *** everybody gets a participation trophy BS that everyone loves nowadays.

It all started when they started forcing kids to wear helmets when all they wanted to do was ride their bike and have some fun and potentially get a life altering brain injury. But no, they had to take all the fun and brain injuries away. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater I tell ya.

I wonder if the injury is that bad or if this is an opportunity for rest. I'm sure that no time would have been missed if we were in the playoffs.

Well I miss the days when gladiators would fight to the death. Those guys gave it their all. That's real dedication!! Not this pansy *** everybody gets a participation trophy BS that everyone loves nowadays.

It all started when they started forcing kids to wear helmets when all they wanted to do was ride their bike and have some fun and potentially get a life altering brain injury. But no, they had to take all the fun and brain injuries away. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater I tell ya.
Hillary tried to change all of that Snowflakism when she started eating the weakest babies. The republicans were just stuck in their weakness, doe, so they couldn’t get on board.

Last edited:
Hillary tried to change all of that Snowflakism when she started eating the weakest babies. The republicans were just stuck in of weakness, doe, so they couldn’t get on board.

Careful now, you might get suicided if she finds out you're talking about her.

That’s pretty ****ed up. Nate needs his capital-E Entertainment, doe.

And your desire on this issue doesn’t acknowledge how the game has changed.

Please stop being dumb.
Load management is a pile of nonsense. Imagine Jordan or Stockton era players missing weeks cause they have played 10 games in a row.
Another reason why the average fan doesn't watch the NBA anymore. Softest players in the world play in the NBA. Looking at a growing list too. Leonard, Irving, Durrant, Harden, (Lebron- last year) Anthony Davis, Zion, ect.
Guys like Conley missing back to backs and weeks from "tightness" sounds really really bad. Imagine calling your boss and saying imma need 2 weeks off cause my leg is tight. I'm not saying I fully disagree with taking time off to prevent injuries for older players, that said the average fan sees the reason one of the players isn't playing at the game they paid several hundred dollars to go watch is "load management" they won't be willing to drop the money ever again. And they shouldn't.
If you don't agree that's fine. Go ahead and look at the ratings in the NBA. Between the political, softness, referee bias and the insane costs to see a live game the NBA is in real trouble.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Remember when Barkley and Bird had to lay on the floor when they went to the bench cause they didn't want there back to lock up. How about when Hornacek could hardly walk after games yet these guys magically played every game and somehow can still walk today.
Yeah today's players are weak. Ask your parents and your grandparents how they see the NBA players. Now ask a casual fan.

Remember when Barkley and Bird had to lay on the floor when they went to the bench cause they didn't want there back to lock up. How about when Hornacek could hardly walk after games yet these guys magically played every game and somehow can still walk today.
Yeah today's players are weak. Ask your parents and your grandparents how they see the NBA players. Now ask a casual fan.

I remember Bird could hardly walk near the end. I was a Celts fan in those days. I recall Larry had bone spurs on his heels and had an operation before the season started, and he was projecting he'd be back at midseason, but he amped up his workouts and reinjured himself. Then the following season, you could see he still wasn't fully healed because he was running funny and because of this, his back went out. So, basically, because he tried to come back early, his career was ended prematurely. I heard he was in a lot pain while on the Dream team and this was why he wasn't starting. He just gave it one last go just to be on the team.

My parents and grandparents are all dead...

Load management is a pile of nonsense. Imagine Jordan or Stockton era players missing weeks cause they have played 10 games in a row.
Another reason why the average fan doesn't watch the NBA anymore. Softest players in the world play in the NBA. Looking at a growing list too. Leonard, Irving, Durrant, Harden, (Lebron- last year) Anthony Davis, Zion, ect.
Guys like Conley missing back to backs and weeks from "tightness" sounds really really bad. Imagine calling your boss and saying imma need 2 weeks off cause my leg is tight. I'm not saying I fully disagree with taking time off to prevent injuries for older players, that said the average fan sees the reason one of the players isn't playing at the game they paid several hundred dollars to go watch is "load management" they won't be willing to drop the money ever again. And they shouldn't.
If you don't agree that's fine. Go ahead and look at the ratings in the NBA. Between the political, softness, referee bias and the insane costs to see a live game the NBA is in real trouble.

Yeah, lot of people are dumb.

Game had changed.... and, once again, you fail to acknowledge that.

This year, in particular is hard on their bodies.

Sorry you don’t see it.

Wisen up, eh? And tell your friends, too, emmk?

You act like it's the players, when a ton of evidence demonstrates that in a lot of cases it's management making these decisions.
Boozer arranged his own "rest". Them pinkies don't break themselves you know!