What's new

Modz please Ban UGLI Baby

You have any proof?? :( I liked Hantlers and would be .......... disappointed.

Proof??

What more proof do you need than having the EXACT personality only more trolling.

If its not Hantlers and its just a random new poster, even more of a reason to tell him to F off.

Are you guys srs??????

Dude sandy isn't Hantlers!!!

I thought you guys knew who Sandy was....

Wow you guys can't be that dull?!?!! Can you???

Are you guys srs??????

Dude sandy isn't Hantlers!!!

I thought you guys knew who Sandy was....

Wow you guys can't be that dull?!?!! Can you???

I'm kind of offended that Sandy is being accused of being Hantlers.

Thought it was dala

For some reason, I think half the people in Ugli's personal forum are just alts of Ugli, especially the ones who play baseball. Like they are his imaginary friends.

I had Sandy pegged as someone else.

Sandy is not a new poster. That's for damn sure.

I haven't had a problems with Sandy. Honestly, not being in the know at all, I sort of assume Sandy and the STG are all in on this little joke together.

This forum has gone to **** ever since he started posting more.

I got an account at Jazzfanz because I live in Utah, and I love this franchise. Consequently, I would enjoy being able to communicate with other fellow fans both inside, and outside the state, about the current affairs of our team.

However, every time I post in a thread, I notice that I have to sift through tens of garbage, nonsensical troll-posts from UGLI Baby and the rest of his St. George cronies.

His thoughtless rambles have permeated the entire board, and driving one of the best forums of the net into the ****ing pavement.

Let's get out of this tailspin before it is too late. I'm sure if we cut the head off the St. George snake, the other posters will settle down, and become contributing members to the Jazzfanz Community.

Ban UGLI Baby.

I'm always curious what posters come to mind when they say things like this.

I had Sandy pegged as someone else.

Sandy is not a new poster. That's for damn sure.

I haven't had a problems with Sandy. Honestly, not being in the know at all, I sort of assume Sandy and the STG are all in on this little joke together.

I'm not in on anything. Alts are against the board rules and if I knew of someone, I'd tell.