What's new

Modz please Ban UGLI Baby

Sorry if we're slow at this... We are to busy enjoying the beautiful weather....

Also Triple T was KrazyEye/Wes/Gyp... How did you figure that one,

Did Triple T tell ya or was it a Mod???

bigb put it in the forum somewhere IIRC

And yeah, it's way too cold up here.

What a hilarious tactic. Trying to devalue my posts and contributions to this community by claiming that I'm some other poster.

Look. This is my only account. I have already earned the respect of numerous posters, so your personal attacks mean nothing to me.

Make like a tree, and **** off this forum UGLI baby.

What a hilarious tactic. Trying to devalue my posts and contributions to this community by claiming that I'm some other poster.

Look. This is my only account. I have already earned the respect of numerous posters, so your personal attacks mean nothing to me.

Make like a tree, and **** off this forum UGLI baby.

Bark??

What went down that makes you hate UGLI so much?

I feel like I'm an unwilling accomplice to a joke here, as this all seems pretty fake to me.

I feel like I'm an unwilling accomplice to a joke here, as this all seems pretty fake to me.

This.

Sandy is acting just like every other alt that comes back after being banned.

Whenever someone starts defending themselves and explaining how they found this website, they're usually an alt.

My guess right now is Sandy is Wes/Serp/TtT.

This was after you left the league GF, but I kicked Wes out of the for being annoying and had to change the UGLI forum password to keep him out.

Thought Sandy was Hantlers, but was PM'd info that proves otherwise.

If people want me off this forum, fine. But I'm not about to be run off by Sandy's bitch ***. Talk to me when some posters that have a little clout want me gone.

This.

Sandy is acting just like every other alt that comes back after being banned.

Whenever someone starts defending themselves and explaining how they found this website, they're usually an alt.

My guess right now is Sandy is Wes/Serp/TtT.

This was after you left the league GF, but I kicked Wes out of the for being annoying and had to change the UGLI forum password to keep him out.

Thought Sandy was Hantlers, but was PM'd info that proves otherwise.

If people want me off this forum, fine. But I'm not about to be run off by Sandy's bitch ***. Talk to me when some posters that have a little clout want me gone.

Wtf has clout on a message board?

Wtf has clout on a message board?

Clout meaning someone that generally has mine and the boards respect.

You get some people on here with high rep and post count saying I should be out then I'm at least willing to sit down and listen. Despite my board persona I am a very reasonable person.

Til then I'm not stooping down to even have the conversation with an alt that has single power rep. Theres no bartering about it, I'm just not gonna do it.

Clout meaning someone that generally has mine and the boards respect.

You get some people on here with high rep and post count saying I should be out then I'm at least willing to sit down and listen. Despite my board persona I am a very reasonable person.

Til then I'm not stooping down to even have the conversation with an alt that has single power rep. Theres no bartering about it, I'm just not gonna do it.

I don't blame you. I never listen to alts with midget rep either. I wouldn't piss on Sandy for $300.

I don't blame you. I never listen to alts with midget rep either. I wouldn't piss on Sandy for $300.

If what you're implying is that Sandy is HH, no chance.

did some digging on the stuff we talked about and I know for a fact Sandy is not the Peoples Champ.

If what you're implying is that Sandy is HH, no chance.

did some digging on the stuff we talked about and I know for a fact Sandy is not the Peoples Champ.

So sandy is not Hantlers, Dala, Double H, BR or the Rock!!!

According to the UGLI man!!

PKM do you need a Private message??