What's new

Modz please Ban UGLI Baby

Hell no. Btw, how does one aid and abet an alt? Well, I guess if I knew how to get away with it (I don't) and shared that info with someone else.. but nope.

I'm kidding about the aiding and abetting.

But seriously, I figured when he creates an alt he gives a little wink-wink, nudge-nudge to his hommies that he is back. Plus, this might have just been jokes, but don't you guys have occasional contact outside Jazzfanz?

But seriously, I figured when he creates an alt he gives a little wink-wink, nudge-nudge to his hommies that he is back. Plus, this might have just been jokes, but don't you guys have occasional contact outside Jazzfanz?

So If I remember Dala created an Alt shortly after he was banned...

Carte Blanc or something like that..

It was lame to say myself but since then the only contact I have with Dala is my fued with him for more Balls and our contact on this crazy biology board...

I once thought he was George but Jason told me that was BluesRocker!!

Yes, we do. Would you like pics?

I've been trying to convince Dala to create an alt for months (sorry mods).

Says he's too busy with school and bomb building and just wants to wait out his punishment.

Zulu, how do you know BR is Sandy? Or just guessing?

So if I'm following (and zulu is correct) it goes...

franklin~~~BluesRocker~~~George~~~BigWilly087~~~SandyBraille ???

Is that the correct alt order?

I've been trying to convince Dala to create an alt for months (sorry mods).

Says he's too busy with school and bomb building and just wants to wait out his punishment.

Zulu, how do you know BR is Sandy? Or just guessing?

The Son Of Ja...

So if I'm following (and zulu is correct) it goes...

franklin~~~BluesRocker~~~George~~~BigWilly087~~~SandyBraille ???

Is that the correct alt order?

Seem legit, except sandy isn't in that lineage.... Read my Private Message!!

Beautiful Day here in the STG...

image-1_zps79410e6c.jpg

Wishing you were here Sandy!!!!!

I once thought he was George but Jason told me that was BluesRocker!!

You guys finally figured out that someone creates alts that imitate other posters like George-Dala? It really is brilliant.

I actually thought TTT was an imitation of Chiclown for a bit, but alas, it was just Krazee adding extra badass to make his presence known.

You guys finally figured out that someone creates alts that imitate other posters like George-Dala? It really is brilliant.

I actually thought TTT was an imitation of Chiclown for a bit, but alas, it was just Krazee adding extra badass to make his presence known.

Sorry if we're slow at this... We are to busy enjoying the beautiful weather....

Also Triple T was KrazyEye/Wes/Gyp... How did you figure that one,

Did Triple T tell ya or was it a Mod???