What's new

Mtn. America ad...

I was having the same problem earlier today where I'd click on the draft thread and it would take me to the Mountain America loan site. Other times it would just enlarge and get in the way (waiting for the jokes). It is working a bit better now.

I bet you use Apple exclusively too, don't you. **** you.

No sir. You would have lost that bet. I use a PC here at work and a Mac at home. Neither one is better than the other, just different. I dont get into those fanboy wars. As your lawyer, I recommend downloading google chrome and using that as your new browser.

No sir. You would have lost that bet. I use a PC here at work and a Mac at home. Neither one is better than the other, just different. I dont get into those fanboy wars. As your lawyer, I recommend downloading google chrome and using that as your new browser.

Boy, that was a hard one to call.

Diversity, FTW

Looking into it. Thanks for pointing it out.

As for Vinyl using an ad blocker, not sure how much I want to go to battle for him on his suspension now.

I had related trouble yesterday. It wasn't the Mountain America ad (although that's also a pain). It was a different company that had a similar "expanding ad". The ad completely covered up the 2011 draft thread and made it so that I couldn't click on the thread. (I was browsing on my android phone, and not with tapatalk.) I didn't write down the company, but I'd recognize the name if I heard it. Short name, I think only 4 letters long.

Looking into it. Thanks for pointing it out.

As for Vinyl using an ad blocker, not sure how much I want to go to battle for him on his suspension now.

Who doesn't use an ad blocker?

Oh I guess the one who started this thread and the others complaining about it.

Who doesn't use an ad blocker?

Oh I guess the one who started this thread and the others complaining about it.

Sigh. I even try to be one of least obnoxious ad sites on the interwebs but ... oh well. Maybe we'll go back to our RealGM days with pop-ups and fly-overs.

Screw you guys. 2.99% on auto rates is fantastic. I'm going to buy 4-5 cars just because I saw that ad. Thanks Jazzfanz!

Also, the add sucks. It opens up a new tab after you click on a thread. It sucks.

Failed attempt at spelling. Also, your account sucks. It keeps making worthless posts. It sucks.

hehepeepeecaca
MrGreen.gif

Gamertag: RavinInFlight