What's new

Nate Wolters, Jazz future starting point guard?

d@!!0n0rcutt

What do you guys think of this kid? 6'4" 190 lbs averages 23 ppg, 6 apg, 2 spg, shoots almost 49%, 40% from 3 with about 5 attempts per game, and 82% ft! I see him as an unknown kind of like Stockton coming from a small school or Hayward coming small school Butler at the time was not a well known school. Thoughts, because I think we could get him with our second of our two first round picks or even move up in the 2nd round to get him?

What do you guys think of this kid? 6'4" 190 lbs averages 23 ppg, 6 apg, 2 spg, shoots almost 49%, 40% from 3 with about 5 attempts per game, and 82% ft! I see him as an unknown kind of like Stockton coming from a small school or Hayward coming small school Butler at the time was not a well known school. Thoughts, because I think we could get him with our second of our two first round picks or even move up in the 2nd round to get him?

And he plays worse defense than Tinsley.

Ummmm, Butler played in the national championship game before we drafted him. We will see how he plays against Burke. Played in a weak conference.

And he plays worse defense than Tinsley.

The game I saw him play, his defense was better than any of our PGs on the team. He stayed in front of his guy. Yea it is still yet to be determined if he can guard NBA PGs but if you watch a lot of NBA PGs they struggle with guarding other NBA PGs.

It will be interesting to watch him tonight.

I guess I'm going to have to watch these guys.

So can someone come up with a list of players we should be keeping an eye on in the tourney? PG's based on our need, and just good players we wouldn't pass up if they were on the board?

To me, he's Greivis Calderon, destined to be average of slightly above, but able to make shots, pass the ball and get into the lane sometimes.