What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Bruh get out Mr. Donovan Mitchell looks slow and can't shoot.
Mitchell was 8 for 64 to start his NBA career. He looked slow against starters. If I said otherwise, I would live in lala-land. Go watch his first 5 or so games. Do you think he looked 1) good 2) bad 3) like a rookie so you can't say he couldn't shoot cause he's a rookie? Saying someone can't shoot, during a time they can't shoot, should not be translated as an absolute e.g. Trae Young and Grayson Allen can't shoot worth **** in summer league. Dumb people will take a comment like that personal and run with it meaning it's an absolute.

Your Bradley take was dumb af.

Ayton with 21 and 12. Yeah he gonna be good.

One center born in 1998 had a line of 21 pts, 12 rebs, 0 assts, 1 block in 29 minutes in his second 2018 summer league game. He's the first overall pick of the draft.

Another center born in 1998 had a line of 18 pts, 14 rebs, 0 assts, 1 block in 23 minutes in his second 2018 summer league game. He's our guy.

(And yes, I know I'm totally taking stats out of context -- I didn't watch the games. Just want to slow down the rush to judgment.)

One center born in 1998 had a line of 21 pts, 12 rebs, 0 assts, 1 block in 29 minutes in his second 2018 summer league game. He's the first overall pick of the draft.

Another center born in 1998 had a line of 18 pts, 14 rebs, 0 assts, 1 block in 23 minutes in his second 2018 summer league game. He's our guy.

(And yes, I know I'm totally taking stats out of context -- I didn't watch the games. Just want to slow down the rush to judgment.)

Ayton & Gobert?

Guess it looks even better for us if you take their first two 2018 summer league games:

Ayton: 31 pts, 20 rebs, 0 assts, 2 blocks
Bradley: 29 pts, 25 rebs, 0 assts, 5 blocks

Guess it looks even better for us if you take their first two 2018 summer league games:

Ayton: 31 pts, 20 rebs, 0 assts, 2 blocks
Bradley: 29 pts, 25 rebs, 0 assts, 5 blocks

Yeah but this is Bradley's SECOND SUMMER LEAGUE. And, Bradley played in the G-League for a whole year last year against grown men.

More observations from summer league...

Popeye Jones looks like he’s eating at Popeyes chicken every day... dude is getting big. Alan Houston looks like he could still play... I say we give him a ten day.

My son gets a ton of autographs... deangelo Russell refused doe... he had a smoking hot chick with him.

Today I will meet world hero and future superstar Georges Niang I will try not to cry and hug him too much... no promises.

Popeyes Jones a hall of fame and first teamer for ugliest nba player of all time

Grayson got beat on a screen, Bradley saw it and came down to challenge. He was just beat by a step. Really not sure what the **** you were seeing there.

Looked like he even got a hand on the ball on the contest too.