What's new

NBA Top Shot

Me this AM... "imma get so much done"

Sees Topshot drop... sees NCAA tourney starting...

Me "Cancel all my **** the whole day I'm super busy."

Also, anyone know the average of line dropouts that happen? Like if it's a 36K drop, how far back in line do you still have a chance?

Also, anyone know the average of line dropouts that happen? Like if it's a 36K drop, how far back in line do you still have a chance?
I am not sure the actual statistics but have watched the line and packs move before... I'd say if you were 1000 out of the money that you have an okay shot... 5000 or more and I'd say you are good to leave.

I am not sure the actual statistics but have watched the line and packs move before... I'd say if you were 1000 out of the money that you have an okay shot... 5000 or more and I'd say you are good to leave.

I would put my email in to notify me no matter what. A lot of people probably just leave without doing that.

I would put my email in to notify me no matter what. A lot of people probably just leave without doing that.
I'd hang in the line if I was 5-10k out but there is almost no chance that many people drop out. Would have to be a tech issues and they would likely postpone if it affected that many folks.

If you're one of the people to get the last remaining packs, how long are you actually waiting in the queue for?

Someone on a Facebook group got two packs apparently. His wife was spot 3 in line and he was around 28,000. Whack.
I won't complain... I landed a rising stars, a common pack, and the other more common AS drop. Even if you have 4-5 accounts in your house its still a 50/50 proposition whether you will get one.

They should keep something in the algo that shows your participation history and how many Ls you have caught. Maybe have special drops for those that have caught a certain number of Ls. That way at least every L brings you closer to a guaranteed win.

I won't complain... I landed a rising stars, a common pack, and the other more common AS drop. Even if you have 4-5 accounts in your house its still a 50/50 proposition whether you will get one.

Lol I was more saying whack that both got a pack. The thought has definitely crossed my mind of having my wife and 15-month old daughter create an account lmao.