What's new

Net Neutrality

Liberals will be happy! trump government and his fcc have no control over the internet!

ooh wait why are they mad again? they want trump to have control over the internet?

LOL fcc getting its hands of the INTERNET!

reminds me of the song by family guy! i will not post it here because bulletproof will snitch me to the mods and i will get a ban. dont know how the new systems works.

anyways it was in family guy and the song was called the freaking fcc. and the fcc is not known for keeping things free and open

Well this is unfortunate. Now we must watch for any and all abuses and fight against them one by one instead of having blanket protection from them.

Well this is unfortunate. Now we must watch for any and all abuses and fight against them one by one instead of having blanket protection from them.
Free Press was ready, and already moving to argue it's legality.

It's a long shot...

On NPR today they talked to an expert on such things who said that this bodes badly for the internet and humanity as a whole. The host asked, pointedly "well the whole internet and all that stuff was built and became an awesome thing without net neutrality rules in place, so why can't it just continue to get bigger and better anyway?" She really had no answer, which was odd to me. All she said was "well yeah but now it is mature and businesses are smarter" or something. It was thought-provoking nonetheless.

nope obama handing over the keys to the internet to a globalist, pro censorship organization was scary!

this is what globalist pro censorship things do with the internet!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165

what ajit did was nGood for the internet! governments should stay the **** out of internet.
btu they wont they cant control it. because every john doe can make content. unlike fake steam media and network. where only big corporations can make content!

all the fearmongering from the left about the end of internet aimed at ajit pai trump and pro liberty trump govenrment.

meanwhile the eu is killing the einternet.

this shows you either lib**** leftwings are uninformed or just plain EVIL! usefull idiots or evil POS

On NPR today they talked to an expert on such things who said that this bodes badly for the internet and humanity as a whole. The host asked, pointedly "well the whole internet and all that stuff was built and became an awesome thing without net neutrality rules in place, so why can't it just continue to get bigger and better anyway?" She really had no answer, which was odd to me. All she said was "well yeah but now it is mature and businesses are smarter" or something. It was thought-provoking nonetheless.
yes because she was a USEFULL IDIOT! this is what i am talking about

(over)regulation kills growth!