What's new

Netflix recs?

Started watching Love, Death+Robots. Simply Amazing!!!
Binged the entire thing in one long night of insomnia. Almost like having a bunch of hallucinations in a row. Crazy good short vignettes. NOT family friendly, but do have everyone watch the yogurt one. It has a pair of cartoon boobs but it is really good.

Binged the entire thing in one long night of insomnia. Almost like having a bunch of hallucinations in a row. Crazy good short vignettes. NOT family friendly, but do have everyone watch the yogurt one. It has a pair of cartoon boobs but it is really good.
Apparently David Fincher and Tim Miller were trying to do a new Heavy Metal, and it fell into development hell. This is what came out of that.

I haven't watched them all yet. I'm pacing myself.

Anyone watch Triple Frontiers? Heard from a few it’s meh.
I just watched it over the weekend. The story went almost exactly as I expected. I wouldn't say I disliked it, but I wouldn't say it's a must see. If you have two hours with nothing else to do, it might be worth it.

Father, mother, daughter, the dude screwed them all. Man what a monster, can't believe he wasn't killed by someone.
I couldn't believe that he beat the charges that second time and they found him mentally unfit.

Also that he was convicted of raping a child before even meeting this family and only got a year in prison. And that somehow no one even brought that **** up until the end of the film.

And the dad giving the dude a handjob. Wtf
So much weirdness.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I couldn't believe that he beat the charges that second time and they found him mentally unfit.

Also that he was convicted of raping a child before even meeting this family and only got a year in prison. And that somehow no one even brought that **** up until the end of the film.

So much weirdness.

What you've never given your wife's lover a hand job in a parked car? I struggle to believe this, perfectly natural human behaviour. What about when he came and to them and said my therapist says I need to sleep in bed next to your daughter and they go sure that's ok? Thats perfectly normal behaviour...

Just finished this. Pretty incredible film. Very sad

Abducted in Plain Sight. Wow

I thought it was a frustrating and stupid documentary.

I couldnt believe how dumb that family was. The whole thing sounded made up. It came off as a horribly scripted TV show. Im not saying it was fake, but man that sounded so unbelievable.

The guys convinces the family that as part of his therapy he should sleep in the girls room, and the parents let him. What in the ****?

I've had Netflix for about 6 months now and am enjoying it. My gf and I pay for our cable and it's an absolute joke for the price - we're locked in for a lil under another year. It's a good thing I enjoy watching live sports with the convenience of not using Reddit. Other than sports and ESPN, we mainly and rarely watch channels like History, Travel, Discovery, HGTV, etc.
The first show we watched together was Breaking Bad. It was good, but I'm not sure I liked it as most people did. My favorite show of all time is Dexter, even though I know its flaws and how disappointing the season ending was. So naturally, we watched Safe and it was mediocre.
We enjoyed the Umbrella Academy, Formula 1, and The Big Catch off the top of my head. We've watched things like Iron Fist and Dare Devil and thought they were meh.
We're currently watching the Order. It's probably the worst written and acted series I've ever seen that I don't mind if I finish. My gf enjoys it and she usually doesn't watch anything even slightly scary (it's not, but there are parts that still disturb her.) She won't watch Stranger Things with me.
Triple Frontier was slow and a mediocre for me. Never watched Bird Box. I'm a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhaal (top 3 favorite actor) and I was so let down by Velvet Buzzsaw.
We've watched lots of other solid movies on Netflix. I wasn't upset by their price increase. They have a great product.

I've had Netflix for about 6 months now and am enjoying it. My gf and I pay for our cable and it's an absolute joke for the price - we're locked in for a lil under another year. It's a good thing I enjoy watching live sports with the convenience of not using Reddit. Other than sports and ESPN, we mainly and rarely watch channels like History, Travel, Discovery, HGTV, etc.
The first show we watched together was Breaking Bad. It was good, but I'm not sure I liked it as most people did. My favorite show of all time is Dexter, even though I know its flaws and how disappointing the season ending was. So naturally, we watched Safe and it was mediocre.
We enjoyed the Umbrella Academy, Formula 1, and The Big Catch off the top of my head. We've watched things like Iron Fist and Dare Devil and thought they were meh.
We're currently watching the Order. It's probably the worst written and acted series I've ever seen that I don't mind if I finish. My gf enjoys it and she usually doesn't watch anything even slightly scary (it's not, but there are parts that still disturb her.) She won't watch Stranger Things with me.
Triple Frontier was slow and a mediocre for me. Never watched Bird Box. I'm a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhaal (top 3 favorite actor) and I was so let down by Velvet Buzzsaw.
We've watched lots of other solid movies on Netflix. I wasn't upset by their price increase. They have a great product.
See if Netflix has Blindspotting. I highly recommend that movie.

Lol at your girlfriend not watching stranger things. My sisters are both scared to watch it too

I wish Netflix or some other streaming service really put money into older flicks. 1920’s-1970’s films. There are some on there but I would absolutely love if there was some actual good movies to choose from rather than the few more modern ones I’ve seen a million times or their original movies, 98% of which are pure dumbed down garbage.

So much weirdness.

Jacked off in Plain Sight