What's new

Never Hillary

What rubbish.

Please explain. One or the other will be President. Do you agree that either Trump or Hillary will be President and that no one else has a chance?

You'd be wrong to think that I am in love with Hillary. But I support Hillary over Trump, therefore I support Hillary. Let's not play semantics.

Please explain. One or the other will be President. Do you agree that either Trump or Hillary will be President and that no one else has a chance? Or you could just not vote.

No one else has a chance because of mind sets like this. It is not an A or B choice and never has been. Fooling people into thinking it has led to this two party dominance and resultant corruption. And they have utterly failed the American people at every level. I for one openly reject them both. Them and their parties.

You want to promote this false premise of a vote for "x" is support for "y" than go ahead. I reject it outright.

No one else has a chance because of mind sets like this. It is not an A or B choice and never has been. Fooling people into thinking it has led to this two party dominance and resultant corruption. And they have utterly failed the American people at every level. I for one openly reject them both. Them and their parties.

You want to promote this false premise of a vote for "x" is support for "y" than go ahead. I reject it outright.

I agree with you, I have voted both Republican and Democrat and I see both parties for what they have become. I'm bummed that a strong independent didn't insert themselves into this race. I'm not a fan of Bloomberg since he's a left winger but maybe he could have been a stronger Ross Perot-type and propelled us down the path towards a viable third party in the future. That doesn't change the fact that only two people have a chance for the Presidency this time, it's either Hillary or Trump.

Last edited:
I agree with you, I have voted both Republican and Democrat and I see both parties for what they have become. I'm bummed that a strong independent didn't insert themselves into this race. I'm not a fan of Bloomberg since he's a left winger but maybe he could have been a stronger Ross Perot-type and propelled us down the path towards a viable third party in the future. That doesn't change the fact that only two people have a chance for the Presidency this time, it's either Hillary or Trump.
I agree. In a different election that didn't have someone as dangerous as trump I would love to vote for a third option and try to disrupt things a bit from this 2 party system BS and hope to shake things up a bit.

For this particular election I think priority #1 should be keeping trump out of the white house. I believe voting for Hillary is the best, most direct way of accomplishing that goal.

Reactions: BYE
I agree. In a different election that didn't have someone as dangerous as trump I would love to vote for a third option and try to disrupt things a bit from this 2 party system BS and hope to shake things up a bit.

For this particular election I think priority #1 should be keeping trump out of the white house. I believe voting for Hillary is the best, most direct way of accomplishing that goal.

Plain and simple! People still think this is a normal election for some reason.

This. +1

That doesn't change the fact that only two people have a chance for the Presidency this time, it's either Hillary or Trump.

Big deal. Your vote isn't going to make the difference--that is a statistical impossibility. So why do you care that one of those two will be President? Does it make you feel more worthwhile to have voted for the person who ends up winning? It doesn't to me.

Plain and simple! People still think this is a normal election for some reason.

No election is "normal".

It's like arguing if you want to be drowned in 5 miles of mud or 6 miles of mud. Sure, 6 miles is more mud (aka worse) but either way you lose as you are not making it out either way.

You feel one option is viable better than the other? OK, I can respect that. Vote for what you want. I encourage it. But I disagree, vehemently, that either option is viable.

Big deal. Your vote isn't going to make the difference--that is a statistical impossibility. So why do you care that one of those two will be President? Does it make you feel more worthwhile to have voted for the person who ends up winning? It doesn't to me.

So you want to argue semantics? I'm voting to stop Trump. Period. And Utah could be in play.

I would choose to stop them both too if it were feasible. Believe me, I'm not a Hillary supporter.

That is just it, the only reason it is not feasible is because of us. The American people. This is our fault. But why continue to play a game where I lose no matter what. I won't play anymore, I refuse.

That is just it, the only reason it is not feasible is because of us. The American people. This is our fault. But why continue to play a game where I lose no matter what. I won't play anymore, I refuse.

What is it about the establishment that made your life so awful?

We don't need a president to hold our hand. Society evolves on its own. Clinton is perfectly qualified to be president, and I don't see what's so wrong about voting for her, unless you agree with babe's idea that we're living in some kind of horrible dictatorship.

What is it about the establishment that made your life so awful?

We don't need a president to hold our hand. Society evolves on its own. Clinton is perfectly qualified to be president, and I don't see what's so wrong about voting for her, unless you agree with babe's idea that we're living in some kind of horrible dictatorship.

Our life, not "mine".

Where do we start...

Failing inner cities
Terrible educational achievements corrupted by politics
World police
Gradually increasing limitations and restrictions on what we can do
Fleeing jobs over seas

Just off the top of my head

I do and do not agree with Babe. I won't say dictatorship. But the current "leadership", both parties, have failed America. On an epic scale. It is not any single persons individual fault, it is all of our fault. So I won't continue to do the same thing any more.

We are fully capable of being massively better than we are now. Massively.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Our life, not "mine".

Where do we start...

Failing inner cities
Terrible educational achievements corrupted by politics
World police
Gradually increasing limitations and restrictions on what we can do
Fleeing jobs over seas

Just off the top of my head

I do and do not agree with Babe. I won't say dictatorship. But the current "leadership", both parties, have failed America. On an epic scale. It is not any single persons individual fault, it is all of our fault. So I won't continue to do the same thing any more.

We are fully capable of being massively better than we are now. Massively.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Only the world police issue is real. And it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Some of what you said are not really problems. Low-skill jobs moving overseas is a natural product of a globalized market, and one that cannot be avoided. What's your alternative? Establishing an isolationist trade environment that keeps us stagnant and static forever? I don't think so.

What increased limitations and restrictions are you speaking of? I don't know how to respond if I don't know what you're talking about.

The education and inner city (pretty much the same problem, btw) things are complex problems that have deep cultural roots. Why do you expect the government to solve them? I don't know how to make these things better, but I do know it'll take collective cultural change for them to happen, and not a governmental magic pill.

And the results of our "insanity" is a relatively strong economy, copious scientific and technical output, and a wealthy population. Yeah, we should keep doing similar things so we can continue getting the good results.