DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
And I'm not a racist.
Not a bigot.
Not a redneck (not totally).
Don't need to build a wall.

Just someone that wants capitalism alive and well.

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Staff member
Crazy as it seems, we are going to end up with one of these two. The #NeverEither crowd is living in lala land.

You're missing the point. #NeverEither means that we ourselves will never vote for either. Not that we think we won't end up with one of the two anyway.

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Crazy as it seems, we are going to end up with one of these two. The #NeverEither crowd is living in lala land.

How do you figure? None of us are saying that we expect both to lose or someone else to win. It's just that we will never vote for them.

You are in lala land for failing to see the difference.

Joe Bagadonuts

You're missing the point. #NeverEither means that we ourselves will never vote for either. Not that we think we won't end up with one of the two anyway.
So apparently you think both will be equally bad. I don't. I see Hillary as a guaranteed disaster. Trump could be disastrous, but I can't help thinking that he also has the potential to be very good. For one thing, I know a lot of people in Carbon, Emery, Duchesne and Uintah counties. The economy there has been decimated by Obama's policies. I think Trump will turn that around quickly.