What's new

Never Hillary

Enough said.

The Caucasian male Scat voting for a bigot, misogynist, rapist with narcissism & probably BPD-- no surprise for someone who was prolly born and raised in exceptionalist Murikah.

I've lived in three countries, speak 3 languages fluently and 2 more at a beginner level. You calling me narrow minded is cute.

If it was Hitler vs Trump I'd have a decision to make. Other than that, never Trump!
Yep.
Hitler vs trump? I'm going with the stache.
Dr evil vs trump? Dr evil gets my vote.
The Joker vs trump? Mr J All the way
Satan vs trump? Beezlebub is my man. Welcome to hell.
#nevertrump

you've got me sTrumped.

Still, I'll think of something. I've made a personal vow to convince Colton to vote for Trump or condemn myself to a life of politics.

Wow, that's almost as noble as getting a recovering alcoholic to start drinking again.

Hillary sucks.
Trump is awesome.

And it's so immature to call me racist when I'm not in the least.
And I am the least chauvinistic guy I know.

Stumped?

I also find it hilarious that Dala calls Trump an "average business person."

Lol @ how many meetings, business deals, and negotiations anyone here has been involved in with Trump.
So a Canadian college student that's probably never made any cash is well-suited to gauge the business acumen of a multi-billionaire.

The hypocrisy of those here calling Trump names...

Actually, while I recognize that Trump knows how to deal with the Devil himself, and while some CFR stooges have the discretion to not put their names on the public membership roster, I have trouble believing he isn't a member.

But even so,I vote for Trump because he is his own man, and because he has chosen the outsiders as his political base.
And besides, aa Ambrose Bierce noted, Hillary is the kind of woman true men have recognized for being, in wickedness, a league beyond the Devil.
Colton, this should be reason enough.

Last edited:
Hillary is a pretty average politician who just happens to have a vagina so she's worse than the devil.

Or am I missing something?

Hillary is a pretty average politician who just happens to have a vagina so she's worse than the devil.

Or am I missing something?

Personally having a woman President doesn't bother me in the least.
I personally think foreign affairs is a future disaster considering Trump will piss everyone off and half the countries in the world simply have no true respect for women.

Personally having a woman President doesn't bother me in the least.
I personally think foreign affairs is a future disaster considering Trump will piss everyone off and half the countries in the world simply have no true respect for women.

Ya, because no major country has ever had a female leader. Her female-ness is a total non-issue.

Ya, because no major country has ever had a female leader. Her female-ness is a total non-issue.

Wrong,
It definitely is.

And there is a HUGE difference between a U.S. woman President with our heavy involvement in the Middle East, etc.. and referring to about any other woman/country combo you can possibly name.

Wrong,
It definitely is.

And there is a HUGE difference between a U.S. woman President with our heavy involvement in the Middle East, etc.. and referring to about any other woman/country combo you can possibly name.

So foreign countries will disregard the US' military and economic power because the president lacks a penis. Get real.