What's new

Never Hillary

DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg

And I'm not a racist.
Not a bigot.
Not a redneck (not totally).
Don't need to build a wall.

Just someone that wants capitalism alive and well.

Crazy as it seems, we are going to end up with one of these two. The #NeverEither crowd is living in lala land.

You're missing the point. #NeverEither means that we ourselves will never vote for either. Not that we think we won't end up with one of the two anyway.

Crazy as it seems, we are going to end up with one of these two. The #NeverEither crowd is living in lala land.

How do you figure? None of us are saying that we expect both to lose or someone else to win. It's just that we will never vote for them.

You are in lala land for failing to see the difference.

You're missing the point. #NeverEither means that we ourselves will never vote for either. Not that we think we won't end up with one of the two anyway.
So apparently you think both will be equally bad. I don't. I see Hillary as a guaranteed disaster. Trump could be disastrous, but I can't help thinking that he also has the potential to be very good. For one thing, I know a lot of people in Carbon, Emery, Duchesne and Uintah counties. The economy there has been decimated by Obama's policies. I think Trump will turn that around quickly.

So apparently you think both will be equally bad. I don't. I see Hillary as a guaranteed disaster. Trump could be disastrous, but I can't help thinking that he also has the potential to be very good. For one thing, I know a lot of people in Carbon, Emery, Duchesne and Uintah counties. The economy there has been decimated by Obama's policies. I think Trump will turn that around quickly.

I think they will both be disastrous. Is it exactly equal? That is unknowable. But to me it is like asking which disaster is less of a disaster. A cat 5 hurricane or a 9.0 earthquake? Who cares, either way you lose.

I think they will both be disastrous. Is it exactly equal? That is unknowable. But to me it is like asking which disaster is less of a disaster. A cat 5 hurricane or a 9.0 earthquake? Who cares, either way you lose.
I love earthquakes. They build mountains that are fun to climb and ski.

Equally bad? Maybe, but in different ways.

I see Hillary as continuing most of Obama's policies. Are there many I dislike? Yes. Has it been a disaster for the country? I wouldn't say so.

I see Trump as a big question mark. If he does the things he's talked about it would be truly disastrous. But has he said those things because he wants to do them or because he's pandering for votes? In most cases I think the latter.

For both candidates: are either one of them truly interested in helping the American people, or are they just interested in the power/prestige/glory that comes with the office? I think the latter.

Hurricanes are good for surfing and kite flying plus they spread seeds. LOL You get the point.
I assumed you'd be able to tell that I was joking. The truth is that earthquakes I love happened millennia ago. But as I've said, I do not have a problem picking a candidate from between these two.

I assumed you'd be able to tell that I was joking. The truth is that earthquakes I love happened millennia ago. But as I've said, I do not have a problem picking a candidate from between these two.

Fair enough.