What's new

Never Trump

I was kinda in the nevertrump camp. because i believed he was a liberal in conservative clothing.
dont think he is a conservative. but he promised to build a good conservative government so fa rhe did.

so far looks like he is he pretty good president.

You and your cuz, Mark Levin. Does the most devastating take=-rants on Trump I hear anywhere because he knows nothing about the Constitution, and then thanks God he beat Hillary.

Well, I sometimes read stuff before filing it in whatever class of stuff. This is what Mark Levin has been saying.

I told you Trump was inclined to moderate his campaign rhetoric and pursue pragmatic decisions. I wondered why the CFR didn't just endorse him outright since Hillary was clearly a liability to the path forward for America. Never had any doubt he wouldn't try to be "reasonable" with the vanquished. He does know that money counts.

Press used to do a couple months of honeymoon with the new Pres before torching the Presidency. Lots of bad vibes over their gal Hillary getting cooked. Obama is probably the only US Pres who was never roasted by the Media. Well, Bill C got a little heat but really not much.