What's new

New guy here, Been following for a bit

Hey everyone I decided to join the site today, I have been following for a little while. I am a huge Jazz fan from Rochester, NY...Im pretty much the only Jazz fan in Rochester lol. I do not have much NBA support at home, other than my friends Liking D-will. All my friends are Lakers or Nuggets fans it seems. I really think we can have a title in the next couple of years, depending on some near future moves. I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can be some value to these forums.

GO JAZZ!!....next year

I think that you should disown your friends for being Flaker and Thugget fans!

Jazz fan in NY?
almost as rare as a Jazz fan in LA
<== Jazz fan in LA

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
I spent some time in Albany. No one really follows NBA there, it seems. They all want to talk about Syracuse, or baseball.

Kudos, satellite Jazzfan. >_> <_< ^_^ v_v

The Pearl

Contributor
You have not lived until you have experienced a Nick Tahou garbage plate while listening to the soothing trumpet of Chuck Mangione

sirslimjim

I find it weird that almost all fans of other nba teams like D-Will. Is there something about his hair club for men style that attracts people?

Mambo

I find it weird that almost all fans of other nba teams like D-Will. Is there something about his hair club for men style that attracts people?

Its the giant black blob on his arm that looks like a Black Panther that attracts them

Revolution 9

Staff member
Hey everyone I decided to join the site today, I have been following for a little while. I am a huge Jazz fan from Rochester, NY...Im pretty much the only Jazz fan in Rochester lol. I do not have much NBA support at home, other than my friends Liking D-will. All my friends are Lakers or Nuggets fans it seems. I really think we can have a title in the next couple of years, depending on some near future moves. I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can be some value to these forums.

GO JAZZ!!....next year

Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around.
We are fairly pleasant around here. ;-)