New guy here, Been following for a bit

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by steven8enz, May 26, 2010.

1. steven8enz

steven8enz Member

May 26, 2010
    Hey everyone I decided to join the site today, I have been following for a little while. I am a huge Jazz fan from Rochester, NY...Im pretty much the only Jazz fan in Rochester lol. I do not have much NBA support at home, other than my friends Liking D-will. All my friends are Lakers or Nuggets fans it seems. I really think we can have a title in the next couple of years, depending on some near future moves. I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can be some value to these forums.

GO JAZZ!!....next year

2. JazzBasketball

JazzBasketball Member

May 26, 2010
    I think that you should disown your friends for being Flaker and Thugget fans!

Jazz fan in NY?
    almost as rare as a Jazz fan in LA
    <== Jazz fan in LA

3. UB

UB 100% certified ****boii Contributor

May 26, 2010
    I spent some time in Albany. No one really follows NBA there, it seems. They all want to talk about Syracuse, or baseball.

Kudos, satellite Jazzfan. >_> <_< ^_^ v_v

4. Jazzfannut83

Jazzfannut83 Member Contributor

May 25, 2010
    I am a Jazz fan in NY also! But I am a good 6 hours or so south of you, i'm in NYC. Welcome to the board.

5. The Pearl

The Pearl Active Member Contributor

May 26, 2010
    You have not lived until you have experienced a Nick Tahou garbage plate while listening to the soothing trumpet of Chuck Mangione

6. Okur13

Okur13 Member

May 26, 2010
    Welcome to the boards

7. sirslimjim

sirslimjim Member

May 26, 2010
    I find it weird that almost all fans of other nba teams like D-Will. Is there something about his hair club for men style that attracts people?

8. Mambo

Mambo Member

May 26, 2010
    Its the giant black blob on his arm that looks like a Black Panther that attracts them

9. Revolution 9

Revolution 9 Well-Known Member Staff Member

May 26, 2010
    Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around.
    We are fairly pleasant around here. ;-)

10. Darkwing Duck

Darkwing Duck Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    I've been a lurker here a LONG time and that certainly isn't true.

11. acpenn

acpenn New Member

May 25, 2010
    Yeah, it couldn't be because of his talent. o_O

12. steven8enz

steven8enz Member

May 26, 2010

Hahah Yes! Someone here knows about Tahous. That is awesome. Garbage plates are great lol

13. steven8enz

steven8enz Member

May 26, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome guys. Im definitely going to stick around. Also the reason people love Dwill is because of the following; Hes amazing...go to youtube and type in "Deron Williams dunks on" you will get 2 pages of videos. Or type in " Deron Williams Crosses" and you will get like 4 pages. He has a better crossover than Iverson, He can post up and other PG in the league, he can run with any PG in the league. He can shoot with most PGs in the league all with the Best edge up in the league. I love the guy lol

14. Hedda Gambler

Hedda Gambler Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I`m another lurker who posts for the first time now. I am from Norway and started following the NBA and immediately fell in love with Stockton, Malone and Hornacek. I haven`t paid that much attention to the game until the last couple of years when I have watched the play offs during my summer trips to Las Vegas. I made a decision last summer to start following the NBA again and bought the NBA League Pass. It was a very good decision as I have enjoyed a number of great games and the current Jazz team is very exciting so I look forward to the next season.

15. Archie Moses

Archie Moses Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    Sweet, man. Welcome to the board!