What's new

New guy here, Been following for a bit

Hey everyone I decided to join the site today, I have been following for a little while. I am a huge Jazz fan from Rochester, NY...Im pretty much the only Jazz fan in Rochester lol. I do not have much NBA support at home, other than my friends Liking D-will. All my friends are Lakers or Nuggets fans it seems. I really think we can have a title in the next couple of years, depending on some near future moves. I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can be some value to these forums.

GO JAZZ!!....next year

I spent some time in Albany. No one really follows NBA there, it seems. They all want to talk about Syracuse, or baseball.

Kudos, satellite Jazzfan. >_> <_< ^_^ v_v

You have not lived until you have experienced a Nick Tahou garbage plate while listening to the soothing trumpet of Chuck Mangione

I find it weird that almost all fans of other nba teams like D-Will. Is there something about his hair club for men style that attracts people?

I find it weird that almost all fans of other nba teams like D-Will. Is there something about his hair club for men style that attracts people?

Its the giant black blob on his arm that looks like a Black Panther that attracts them

Hey everyone I decided to join the site today, I have been following for a little while. I am a huge Jazz fan from Rochester, NY...Im pretty much the only Jazz fan in Rochester lol. I do not have much NBA support at home, other than my friends Liking D-will. All my friends are Lakers or Nuggets fans it seems. I really think we can have a title in the next couple of years, depending on some near future moves. I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope I can be some value to these forums.

GO JAZZ!!....next year

Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around.
We are fairly pleasant around here. ;-)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im definitely going to stick around. Also the reason people love Dwill is because of the following; Hes amazing...go to youtube and type in "Deron Williams dunks on" you will get 2 pages of videos. Or type in " Deron Williams Crosses" and you will get like 4 pages. He has a better crossover than Iverson, He can post up and other PG in the league, he can run with any PG in the league. He can shoot with most PGs in the league all with the Best edge up in the league. I love the guy lol

I`m another lurker who posts for the first time now. I am from Norway and started following the NBA and immediately fell in love with Stockton, Malone and Hornacek. I haven`t paid that much attention to the game until the last couple of years when I have watched the play offs during my summer trips to Las Vegas. I made a decision last summer to start following the NBA again and bought the NBA League Pass. It was a very good decision as I have enjoyed a number of great games and the current Jazz team is very exciting so I look forward to the next season.

I`m another lurker who posts for the first time now. I am from Norway and started following the NBA and immediately fell in love with Stockton, Malone and Hornacek. I haven`t paid that much attention to the game until the last couple of years when I have watched the play offs during my summer trips to Las Vegas. I made a decision last summer to start following the NBA again and bought the NBA League Pass. It was a very good decision as I have enjoyed a number of great games and the current Jazz team is very exciting so I look forward to the next season.

Sweet, man. Welcome to the board!

GO JAZZ!!....next year
Hello